“Batchelorette hit!”

That Takes the Cake
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Sequim
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Established in 1986, our Sequim storefront opened in February of 2012.Gourmet Cupcakes, wedding cakes, anniversary cakes, custom cakes for special occasions with outstanding service. We look forward to serving you!
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Last minute special peach snapps elegant cupcakes for our ferry ride over to Seattle! They were awesome! Of course, I personally eat them from the bottom up leaving that delicious frosting best for last!

The owners are as sweet as the goodies! Don't let other comments fool you, they sell a lot of those cupcakes! Check out their daily cupcake menu on Facebook too!

Reviewed 8 June 2013

I am writing a review of That Takes the Cake specifically because of the person who rated them poor.

I have tried cupcakes around the Puget Sound and That Takes the Cake is my absolute favorite. The cupcakes are moist and delicious (the peanut butter cup is my favorite) and the frosting is delicious.

Overall, excellent presentation and excellent taste. I only wish I lived closer.

Reviewed 25 May 2013

Overall very good. They have three sizes of cupcakes, jumbo, regular and mini. We bought 6 mini tiramisu, one jumbo peanut butter and one vanilla with raspberry. All were big hits and the cost was $15. $4/jumbo and $1.25/mini. Very tasty and moist.

1  Thank hatric26
Reviewed 11 March 2013

Wow! We have tried so many different cupcakes and have enjoyed each bite. The ingredients are first class! Quality! We order a variety of the small cupcakes and call it the sample pack. I love chocolate [all kinds] my husband loves the coconut and lemon cupcakes.
Spoil yourself! Life is too short not to enjoy a taste of these "delights"!

2  Thank LTIALW
Reviewed 23 February 2013

Yummy cupcakes on our road trip to the peninsula this week! Variety had twindled a bit by our late afternoon visit, but a very delicious treat to find on our smart phone! Sequim looks like a very neat place to visit, so we will definitely be back!