“Great cupcakes”

That Takes the Cake
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Sequim
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Established in 1986, our Sequim storefront opened in February of 2012.Gourmet Cupcakes, wedding cakes, anniversary cakes, custom cakes for special occasions with outstanding service. We look forward to serving you!
Reviewed 3 October 2013

We stopped here before heading out to the west coast and we were so glad we did. The cupcakes were great! We tried the Vanilla, Peanut Butter and Carrot cake and I cannot pick a favorite. The owner was very nice and asked us where we were from and was very friendly. I would definitely suggest everyone give them a try.

There are newer reviews for That Takes the Cake

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Everything from the building to the service was wonderful!!! The cupcakes were awesome!!! I would definitely recommend this place to all cupcake enthusiast!!!!

Reviewed 23 July 2013

I absolutely loved these cupcakes! You need to buy the little ones so that you can sample several flavors. But, be careful...they are addictive : )

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Last minute special peach snapps elegant cupcakes for our ferry ride over to Seattle! They were awesome! Of course, I personally eat them from the bottom up leaving that delicious frosting best for last!

The owners are as sweet as the goodies! Don't let other comments fool you, they sell a lot of those cupcakes! Check out their daily cupcake menu on Facebook too!

Reviewed 8 June 2013

I am writing a review of That Takes the Cake specifically because of the person who rated them poor.

I have tried cupcakes around the Puget Sound and That Takes the Cake is my absolute favorite. The cupcakes are moist and delicious (the peanut butter cup is my favorite) and the frosting is delicious.

Overall, excellent presentation and excellent taste. I only wish I lived closer.