“Likeable Place, Good Pub Grub”

The Oasis Bar and Grill
Ranked #16 of 87 Restaurants in Sequim
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 June 2014

A very pleasant place with good food. At least I assume it's all good -- I always have the same thing (turkey Ruben with taters tots) so I can't speak to the whole menu. But my fave is so good I'm sure it's all good. Staff and friendly and quite efficient. Good value, excellent beer selection.

1  Thank BallardBeaver
There are newer reviews for The Oasis Bar and Grill

Reviewed 15 April 2014

One of the best values in Sequim. If you like to eat and save some money check out their daily specials. wherelse can you get a huge $5 hamberger or $1 tacos? Friendly, decent service and good food for a good cost. Great Sunday Night Trivia fun!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

When I go to a restaurant I do not care how much I spend, but the food and the service should be very good. I rarely go to restaurant since I like to cook

1  Thank risek
Reviewed 18 February 2014

We went to the Oasis Bar and Grill for lunch on a Saturday. The place was pretty empty so they were able to seat our group of 10 easily. The waitress was attentive, the food was good, the atmosphere so so. From the reviews I thought it would be nicer. The prices are right and everyone in the group seemed to enjoy the food except the sweet potato fries were over cooked. I would come back again for the food, just know the setting is an older bar.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

If you don't mind and older bar and grill that does not have shiny new furniture, lighting, floors, then you will enjoy this place. It is unpretentious, the people working there just enjoy working there, and the food is decent. They have live music on the weekends and it is a place where you can go sit down eat or not eat and just enjoy yourself for an evening. Without having to spend your entire wallet!

Been to The Oasis Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!