“Breakfast before golf”

Ranked #24 of 87 Restaurants in Sequim
Price range: US$2 - US$22
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Stopped at Stymies before playing golf at the course. I had an omelet with shrimp and Dungeness crab (excellent) and my friend had the Snoqualmie style oatmeal ( also excellent). Service was good, prices more than fair. Beautiful view of the golf course from the restaurant with an outside deck. Recommend!

Reviewed 1 February 2014

We were there with friends for a birthday dinner. The food was good as usual. You always can expect it to be good and the service also. There was a golf tournament going on so it was a bit busy and loud. They have music on Friday nights. The music was good, but much to loud. It is a small room and when you want to talk with BACKGOUND music it needs to be lower volume. The service is always great! Thanks Angie and Junco!
Try the calamari and steamer clams! They rock!

Reviewed 28 January 2014

My husband and I loved the food, hidden little gem. Its great fine food at a bar an grill price. I definitely will have to visit again and maybe play some golf since it is located at Cedars golf course. The only thing I did not like was that is somewhat hidden so it took us some time. It was actually towards the back and it has nice view of course if you visit by day. Triple "GGG" for sure Great food, Great price, and Great people.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

Came in to watch the Seahawks play off game and service not only sucks but the waitress got argumentative when we complained about not being waited on for 20 minutes. Not goin back there any time soon. People who work for tips shouldn`t argue with their patrons.

Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

Good food and service. Will return often. Servicer was attentive without being a bother. Watched the table and anticipated our needs. The meals I were prepared to our request. Nothing was done poorly.

Been to Stymie's Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!