“Great Little Place”
Review of Crumb Grabbers Bakery - CLOSED

Crumb Grabbers Bakery
Reviewed 29 November 2013

My wife and I were in Sequim visiting relatives over the Thanksgiving holiday. Came upon this little place by accident while out shopping. We decided to have lunch. I had the Gobbler, which was described to me as their most popular sandwich. All I can say is wow! This sandwich came on a huge croissant. It was loaded with turkey, their home made cranberry chutney, and some really good herb cheese spread, which I was later informed was home made as well. Someone put some thought into this combo, because it was one of the best sandwiches I've ever had. My wife had the quiche, which she said was excellent. We were too full for dessert, so we bought a turnover and a hand pie to take home for later. Both were delicious. Great service and knowledgeable staff (they suggested sight seeing for us). We will certainly be back the next time we are in Sequim.

2  Thank Fred W

Reviewed 13 June 2013 via mobile

I stop by about once a month & it is good, although they don't have as much variety as I'd like. I've heard that their cinnamon rolls are awesome, but they're always sold out by the time I get there!

1  Thank Cu44
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I'm writing this after enjoying a fresh strawberry cupcake and chocolate decadence cake with my husband. This bakery is small, but packs a big punch with it's delights. We've tried many treats, and love them all. The entire staff is very friendly and the setting is so cute. Delicious!

1  Thank kathleen070
Reviewed 27 March 2013

Been going since they opened. Luckily I am only 2 blocks away and we love taking a Saturday walk and stopping to get goodies. Love love love the croissants. Especially the lunch savory versions. I am a sucker for the ham or turkey. Ooooh la la. Quaint and cute, nice staff. A super addition to Sequim which has struggled to find and keep any bakeries. This ones a keeper.

5  Thank Hunnibutt
Reviewed 23 March 2013 via mobile

Our next door neighbors brought us a Crumb Grabbers Apple Pie to one of our homecooked dinners and it was the best one I have ever tasted.
Delicious, not gooey, apple slices encased in a flakey and tasty crust.

Best piece of pie I have ever eaten!

1  Thank skwimmer