“Regular Customer”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #6 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Sequim
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I am a regular customer of the Sequim Starbucks. It is the highlight of my day to get my morning coffee. Most of the baristas make my coffee to perfection, with the exception of a few. I will still give a thumbs up to Sequim Starbucks. The service is always outstanding!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Great service and super friendly staff. Typical Starbuck's fare, but the staff makes your coffee experience memorable.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Coffee is great, but it's really noisy in there, makes it hard to have a conversar tion unless you sit real close to the person you're conversing with.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

Starbucks is mostly consistent all over the nation and I'm happy to say that this one is a good one! My wife and I were dragging and we saw the Starbuck which didn't require us to go out of the way. Sequim has several coffee shops and if I had had the time I may have went to one of them since I always go to Starbucks on the road, but this location won me over on the convenience!

Reviewed 16 June 2013

the staff at Starbucks makes this coffee shop seem like a local Mom and Pop place; they know the regulars by name, and often what they are having before they order.