“Great Coffee Even Better Service”
Review of Red Dog Coffee

Red Dog Coffee
Ranked #5 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Sequim
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We visit Port Angeles and Sequim every summer when we make our journey back to the states. While my husband is a tried and true Starbucks fan, I like to try out the little coffee stands around town. I was pleasantly surprised by this place, not only did they have some great coffee drinks (I would recommend the salty dog both hot and cold), but more importantly every time we have stopped by the service has been extraordinary. All of the ladies have had a big smile on their face and not once did I feel that it was an inconvenience for them to be at work. It is so refreshing to go someplace and feel that the employee likes what they do (or at least pretends well).

Reviewed 26 July 2013

I enjoyed my coffee drink from Red Dog! My wife and I both were in the mood for an iced coffee and they had a mocha iced coffee on special that day so we tried that. Very good! I prefer plain coffee, but I must admit, this was a nice treat. It had a strong coffee flavor instead of being washed out by the cream and chocolate.