“Just as good as I remembered it to be”

Hurricane Coffee Company
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Sequim
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped in Sequim 3 years ago on a road trip from Seattle to Forks and stopped in Sequim for a bite to eat. We loved the coffee, bagels and overall relaxed coffeehouse vibe of the Hurricane Coffee Company. As soon as we finalized plan to return to Seattle we also planned our trip to Sequim. This time we headed there intentionally and I'm happy to say it was just as good as we remembered it to be. The staff is friendly and cheerful. The coffee is delicious and the bagels (OMG Greek bagel - olives and feta cheese) were incredible! Oh how I wish I could bring this entire coffeehouse (and surrounding lavender fields) back to the East Coast.

1  Thank JANEEN M

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Excellent coffee, chais, and lattes, Good pastries. Excellent service. Easy to find with ample parking and in the heart of Sequim's shopping district. What more may one ask?

2  Thank furstee
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have coffee at Hurricane usually a couple of times a week. The coffee is always good and the service is friendly. This is a great place to rendezvous with friends.

Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Husband and I traveled from Florida to visit friends and scope out the town for a possible mood. Our friends took us to Hurrucanes. It was an out of body experience.

Being a Florida girl, one may argue I am not a coffee expert. And maybe they're right. But since my experiences at Hurricanes, I refuse the filth of Starbucks or any other substitutes.

I don't have the words to describe this coffee. Smooth? Flavorful? Orgasmic? Those seem like cheap, ineffective adjectives. And do not get me started on the Italian cream soda....

Cannot wait to move and give this place all my money!

1  Thank Heatherlyq
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I walked by and saw they had ice cream, so we stopped in. We got the cappuccino chip and it was wonderful! Not a ton of choices, but they all looked very tasty!

1  Thank MrsDowns11