“Good fresh food quickly prepared”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Sushi, Korean
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Sequim
“Good fresh food quickly prepared”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We love to stop in for a quick lunch, the teriaki chicken and rice is so big we usually share it. Wide variety on the menu, clean and comfortable service in a busy strip mall.

Visited July 2014

Sequim, Washington
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I love this place. The food is delicious and they give you large portions, which is great for the value. I ordered the sweet and sour chicken and fried rice. My total came to $15, but I got 3 meals out of it. Great place!

• Visited July 2014
New York City, New York
“2 explorers find a gem in Sequim”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

After visiting the 7 Cedars Casino, my girlfriend and I continued to explore this area. We found Sequim Bento located next to Home Depot in a large shopping center. We were hungry as we didn't eat at the casino so we were thrilled we found a teriyaki place since these types of restaurants are limited in the east coast.

The place is a good size which could sit about 30 people max, I assume a lot of folks do take-out. The walls were interesting the owner Jin allows a local artist to hang her pictures which the restaurant sells on consignment.

Now the food, the prices range from $8-$15. My GF ordered the regular chicken teriyaki and I ordered the fried rice with chicken added. The food was delicious - the chicken in both our meals were tender and it was nice to share different dishes. The dishes were not too saucey either something my GF hates. Good flavor and no need to add any extra soy sauce to anything, however, I did add sriracha hot sauce because I love spicey food.

If you're in the area and looking for a clean restaurant serving a tasty meal check out Sequim Bento.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank ilovenyc19
Sequim
“Good affordable”
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

Good and healthy Chinese, Vietnamese food. Daily specials are $7. The restaurant is clean. Some of the food tends to be a bit high priced.

Silverton, ID
“Awesome food.”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I was a little surprised at the prices, but when the food came out.. the plate was huge and full of food. I had the chicken yakisoba and my wife had the spicy chicken. Both were delicious. Definitely recommend this.

• Visited September 2013