“Great food, gluten free menu, nice atmosphere”
Review of Nourish Sequim

Nourish Sequim
Ranked #6 of 87 Restaurants in Sequim
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Nourish, located in beautiful Sequim, Washington, is an exciting garden-to-plate restaurant and so much more… providing a gathering place for the community and visitors alike! Located on the last remaining acres of a historic 1880s pioneer farm at the base of Bell Hill, the garden enjoys views of Sequim, the San Juan Islands and Mount Baker.At its heart, Nourish serves to raise awareness of our food sources, sound nutrition, sustainable living practices and to stimulate local economic opportunity. Nourish’s Patio Café, Greenhouse Dining Room and private catering, all offer delicious, healthy menus created around locally produced food and beverages; as well as edibles grown on the property. Nourish is a haven for artists, musicians and artisans to share and sell their crafts, as well as providing an array of events to entertain and inform, from yoga to cooking 101. Nourish provides meaningful employment and on-the-job training to young adults in the Olympic Peninsula area.Nourish is a place to stop, breathe and enjoy the best of the Pacific Northwest. Whether you’re a local, or a visitor here to enjoy the Olympic Peninsula’s wealth of activities and scenic beauty, we invite you to stop by.Come on in, the tables are set and we’re waiting for you!
Salt Lake City Utah
“Great food, gluten free menu, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

All around excellent evening. For my family members with celiac disease, a whole menu where everything was effortlessly gluten free and still tasty was a bit of heaven. Every dish tasted like FOOD. Simply prepared,the delicious flavor of the ingredients were allowed to dominate rather than overdone sauces and spicing. Just great. I will eat there whenever my travels bring me to Sequim.

• Visited February 2014

Sequim, Washington
“I dug for the bad reveiws”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

The reason I dug for the bad reviews, is because I didn't get why! This place is wonderful, beautiful, and unique. Advertisement is well done, the food is fresh from our best local farm, and the décor breaths organic and earthy.

The only problem I could find was that the lack of signs made it interesting to find. That however, could easily be easily due to how frustrating it can be to get business signs up in Sequim! So I'm not going to hold it against them.

• Visited February 2014
Sequim, WA
“Healthy eating can be delicious!”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

I've enjoyed eating at Nourish since it opened in 2013, and my latest visit this week was the absolute best! They have completely updated and expanded their menu and it was hard to choose which item I wanted. I ordered the Mediterranean Chicken Pasta and my friend ordered the Nourish Cauliflower Lasagne and we shared. The pasta was excellent and the lasagne was out of this world! Everything is gluten-free and as organic and local as possible.

I will go back this week and try something else, if I can resist having the lasagne again....

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank cjalex824
Sequim, Washington, United States
“Sequim Organic Restaurant Surprised Me”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Like many people in my generation (50's and 60's), I am very conscious now about eating healthy organic meals, and Nourish Patio Cafe surprised me with a delicious healthy organic meal. I'm definitely going back. I also learned I can order meals to take home, even for a whole week. Very cool.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Chuck_Marunde
Sequim, Washington
“Great Food, Great Sustainable Menu”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

The seasonal food offered is always inventive, appealing, colorful and delicious. The staff are knowledgeable, attentive, and have actually sampled the food for that evenings offerings.
The owners are engaging, attentive and truly want your feedback so they can make your future dining experiences to be enjoyable.
Pricing is commensurate with the food quality and freshness, and you will not go home hungry.
The proprietors have done everything to make the great hall an inviting, warm and cozy experience. Keeping in mind, that the restaurant is an active/working lavender and herb farm, it is a real treat. We have dined their several time with friends, family, and two business luncheons.

• Visited December 2013