“Great Improvement!!!!!!!!”

Ranked #11 of 90 Restaurants in Sequim
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2008

Ok I wrote the review "Terrible lunch" a year ago. Since then, things have improved greatly. Had dinner there the other night; coquilles st Jacques was fantastic! Plenty of scallops, cheesy, great salad included, the waitress was attentive and sweet, I totally recommend now. I think there were issues when their chef bailed, but they have all been ironed out. I recommend this to you.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 18 January 2008

The best!!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 18 October 2007

This restaurant was recommended by a realtor who was helping us look for housing in the Sequim area. We made the mistake of not looking at the menu posted outside the door and were stunned when we were seated, given our ice teas and menus. We were too embarrssed to walk out at that point and ordered breakfast knowing we would not return! The entire breakfast cost us $32.00 including tip, for only two people!! Now maybe some of you don't mind paying that much, but when my husband ordered pigs-in-a-blanket and got two small pancakes with one sausage link inside each and paid over $10, we figured someone was getting ripped off. As we found out later, it's hard to get a "reasonably priced" breakfast anywhere on the Northern Olympic peninsula. The food was fine -- nothing to write home about, but I certainly expected more quality and more quantity when paying these prices.

4  Thank Nanceelee423
Reviewed 23 June 2007

This restaurant was recommended to us by Missy at the Juan de Fuca Cottages. She also made our reservations which I would recommend having for dinner.
We had appetizers, main course, dessert and wine and could find no fault with any. The appetizer crab and artichoke dip was delicious, my son practically licked the bowl.
Service was a little slow to start, but the food kept our attention!
Great chef for being in a small town on the Olympic Peninsula. Hope to go back sometime!

Reviewed 15 September 2006

While on the Olympic Penninsula we stayed at the Domaine Madeleine which is listed under Port Angeles but is actually in Sequim (pronounced Squim). A good restaurant in this area is hard to find, so once we found this gem we went back twice. The seafood is very fresh and entrees are served with a delicious collection of vegetable dishes as well as your choice of potato, couscous, pasta. Fresh bread with sweet cream butter, good beer and wine. We didn't have room for dessert but they looked great. The Old Mill Cafe is located at 721 Carlsborg Road which is off Hwy 101.

4  Thank Lynn-in-Chapel-Hill