“Wonderful!”

Ranked #10 of 88 Restaurants in Sequim
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

The service was second to none and the seafood was delicious! Price-wise, it was reasonable considering the quality of the food. Desert was amazing! The best coconut cream pie I've ever had. We'll definitely be going back when we're close to Sequim.

Reviewed 29 August 2014

Recommended restaurant and was not impressed. Wife had special which was good (not great), and I had prime rib. Ordered med -rare and came out well done. Sent back and 2nd one was the same. Would not go back if staying in area again.

2  Thank Greg S
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Had a great lunch at this place. Had a crab sandwich that was amazing. Rustic interior and reasonable prices.

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

I had an excellent fresh veggie omelette. Was able to substitute cottage cheese for the potatoes, hot cakes and bread. All of which looked divine.
The food is really good. This place
Has a great wait staff, good coffee. Outside seating. Lots of atmosphere!! A definite find!!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

My spouse and I spent the weekend in Sequim and had breakfast at the Old Mill Cafe. We enjoyed the friendly service, the nice country style atmosphere and the delicious food we had for breakfast. I has the veggie omelette and the pancakes and I'll go again next time I'm in Sequim. I highly recommend it.