“Good choice”

Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sequim Avenue
Description: Thoughtfully crafted seasonal menus and daily specials featuring local, organic and sustainable ingredients from the bounty of the Olympic Peninsula. Food prepared well and served with a smile.
Reviewed 14 December 2013

We had a very good dinner here. I had the rotisserie chicken, which was perfectly cooked and came on top of a delicious risotto. My husband had the polenta lasagna, which was good but not amazing. Overall, we thought the food was a bit overpriced; everything was a little over-salted and we can get higher quality food for this Bistro's prices here in Chicago. But given the limited options in Port Angeles and Sequim, this is a good bet for a tasty dinner. Excellent service and warm atmosphere.

Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

Excellent high quality food. Chef Gabriel and his staff in the kitchen produce some well crafted dishes from fresh local ingredients.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

We visited in the middle of October and a reservation was still needed. The food was excellent and I thought fairly priced compared to other farm to table restaurants I have been to.

My fiance was a little disappointed in the beer selection as he's pretty mainstream in his tastes that they only had one lighter beer choice, Pyramid Hefeweizen. They only had 3 cold, the rest were being stored in the garage so I switched to a deliciously unique ginger cider, but that didn't sit really well after drinking a Hefeweizen.

The service was good. Our server was attentive and knowledgeable, but not very friendly, not rude either.

I would highly recommend this place for a nice dinner, just don't go expecting a good beverage selection (although I didn't look at their wines) or extremely welcoming and friendly service.

I would not go there with my kids either, it's definitely an adult establishment.

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed sitting outside. It's very quaint. The food was good and tasted very fresh. They are known for only serving local food.

1  Thank annabellshell
Reviewed 10 October 2013

This restaurant was heartily recommended by some locals, but I'm afraid it just didn't live up to all the hype that I read about on other review sites before we went there. Fairly busy, greeted promptly, but service was by a robot like server, who quite frankly, just went through the motions. Food was good, but not earth-shattering. I would explore other options in town first.