“Amazing basil fried rice. ”
Review of Galare Thai

Galare Thai
Ranked #23 of 86 Restaurants in Sequim
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Amazing basil fried rice. ”
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Such a huge fan of the basil fried rice. It's about $12 a person, but is two meals for me! (And I loooove to eat - it's large!) it's so delicious. I had it for dinner last night, and the left overs for lunch today. Now I am kicking myself for not having any for dinner.

I've always gotten the food to go, but everyone is so nice. We will be back soon!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Galare Thai, you are wonderfully good!”
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

My family has recently moved to Sequim and so thankful to have found Galare Thai! Everything we ordered was fresh and very satisfying. We definitely will be coming back and looking forward to the next visit!

1 Thank Wendy S
Oak Harbor
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best Thai restaurant we've ever visited!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

While visiting Sequim, WA for their Lavender Festival, we decided to try the Galare Thai. The food was the Best - so good, we visited there again the next evening. They even had special lavender dishes because of the festival. I had the Mango Basil Cream Lobster (both nights!) and my husband had the Spicy Curry one night and the Curry Fried Rice with Prawns the next. The service was good and the ambiance very nice. We highly recommend this place for Thai food lovers! Ginny B.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Ginny B
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Our first visit. 3 of us came for lunch and ordered 3 different items off the lunch menu. All three ranged between excellent and superb! Wow.

1 Thank Lonnie B
Sequim, Washington
“A great Thai restaurant”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Thai food is one of my favorite, and Galari Thai offers some of the best I've had anywhere including restaurants in the Seattle area. The menu has a wide variety of choices. Food is fresh and very tasty. My favorites are their curry dishes. Prices are quite reasonable, and lunch specials are a good bargain. Service is good, and the atmosphere is peaceful. Definitely the place to go if you are fan of Thai food.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Brenda J

Been to Galare Thai? Share your experiences!