“Very good food but expensive”
Review of Dockside Grill

Dockside Grill
Ranked #4 of 86 Restaurants in Sequim
Price range: US$13 - US$43
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Waterfront dining in at the beautiful John Wayne Marina. Local fresh seafood,special diets accommodated.Our Pelican Room is now open for expanded dining in a lounge like atmosphere. Appetizers between 3 to 4pm. Dinner served all day, if desired.
Fortaleza, CE
“Very good food but expensive”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I had duck, my wife, salmon. Food was quite good, and the view, even of the John Wayne Marina from inside the rather basically-decorated and small restaurant, was nice, but the prices were quite high (high 30s and up, as I recall). Not a fancy place, but the food was good. Would we return? Probably, but only on special occasions, given the prices.

Sequim, Washington
“Thank-You Dockside!”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We have missed Dockside for the past few months. Enjoyed a wonderful evening! My husband loved the salmon salad and French onion soup. I tried the crab cakes and loved every bite. The
salad is excellent. Try the pistachio dressing. I like to mix with blue cheese. Wow! What a wonderful combination! Dockside has a new espresso machine. My espresso was delicious . Always ask for a twist of lemon. Really takes away the bitter taste. Love the wine and appreciate the excellent service with Amanda. She always remembers what we like and we feel spoiled.
Save room for dessert!

Kirkland, Washington
“Good food, good view.”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

My husband and I had a great lunch here last weekend with his mom. The chicken/artichoke soup was excellent, Tom & Mom thoroughly enjoyed their oyster po'boys, and my steak salad boasted a generous serving of perfectly grilled meat. Desserts looked great, but we were too full to even consider them. The only downside was that our server (who also served nearly every table) "announced" the specials (and other conversation) as if she were on stage. Not only was it impersonal, but we heard everything she said to everyone in the restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
“Wonderful food, excellent service”
Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

Amanda went out of her way to make our excellent experience even better. Food was delicious.. Great presentation. Reasonable wine enhanced the meal.

San Lorenzo, NM
“Great food and great service”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

My mother and I really enjoyed our lunch at the Dockside Grill. We shared some very fresh Depoe Bay oysters on the half shell which were exquisite. The oyster po'boy and Rueben were very tasty and the plating attractive. Thanks to Amanda, our server, it was a lovely experience.

• Visited June 2013