“Wonderful food!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Sequim, Washington
“Wonderful food!”
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

We lived in California for over 30 yrs & love Mexican food. We travel extensively & this is the best Mexican food in Sequim

Alaska
“Good First Experience”
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had lunch here today for the first time. Overall we were very pleased. The warm chips and zesty salsa was an excellent way to start. I ordered the chicken frajitas and my wife ordered the pollo asodo. We also had ceviche for an appetizer. The servings were huge and well presented. The food was flavorful and just the right spicy ness.

Service was excellent and very friendly. We also found the restaurant to be very clean.

We will return and would recommend to others.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank AKPROG
Seattle, Washington
“Horrible! What a waste of money.”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I have no idea how this place has any good reviews. This was honestly the worst Mexican food I have ever had in my life. I ordered ceviche as an appetizer, it was okay. I ordered the enchiladas as an entree, they were nasty with some sort of grounded up mystery meat in them, it surely was not beef. My friend ordered a salad, the salad was seriously shredded lettuce with two small pieces of tomato. The service was okay, the staff not very friendly, I will never return to this place. For a person who has never had good Mexican I understand that this may be great as they have nothing to compare it to, but I know better. I would give it no stars if I could! Sorry!

• Visited November 2013
Sequim, Washington, United States
“Love to Eat LocaL”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We live in the area and enjoy going to Sergio's. Great spicy salsa and the chips are always fresh and crispy. We've tried many items on the menu and my husband's favorite is still enchiladas. Good selection of cold beer. Good food for reasonable price. What more can you ask for? There are other Mexican restaurants in Sequim but Sergio's is by far the best.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank msjradennis
Sequim, Washington
“Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

We like this place for Mexican food. We have tried most of them in the area and this is our favorite. The service is good and the prices are reasonable

Visited May 2013