“Pampered and spoiled!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Shelton
A Lighthouse on Hammersley Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Shelton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Three of us ladies enjoyed the most wonderful one night stay . . . we wished it could have been longer. Phil and Kelly spoiled us for 24 hours with wonderful gourmet food and personal attention as if we were guests in their own home . . . which we really were! Their "home" is the most beautiful work of design and art you could ever imagine. They are the most gracious of hosts!! We were pampered and are looking forward to returning!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 24 July 2013

I was attending an event at The Ridge Motortrack in Shelton so we decided to stay at Hammersley. The 11,000 sq. foot home is just beautiful! Phil and Kelly were also very gracious and helpful hosts. Our teens loved the game room with darts, pool table, foosball table, and the huge theater with hundreds of movies to choose from. Did I mention they serve a superb, gourmet breakfast overlooking the waterfront? Just amazing...

Room Tip: There were various dining nooks for semi-private dining for people who wish to not have as much inte...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank AlaskanNurse
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Trust me you will not be disappointed in this place!!! We spent a night in the Zen room and after our stay i was ready to move in. The place is beautiful!! Phil & Kelly have gone above and beyond to accommodate visistors. Their view of the Inlet is so beautiful we throughly enjoyed ourselves. With Phils craftsmanship and Kellys decorating along with Mother Nature it all comes together so beautiful. A must visit!!!

Room Tip: Every room is exceptional!!
1  Thank Gayla T
Reviewed 23 July 2013

We spent one wonderful night at this incredibly beautiful Bed and Breakfast and wish we could have stayed longer! Phil and Kelly were amazingly wonderful hosts, their home is beautiful, the grounds are spectacular and the food the best we have ever had at a Bed & Breakfast. We can't wait to go back and we have shared this great find with friends and family.

1  Thank Nancy S
Reviewed 14 July 2013

We spent only one night here, a stopover on a long car trip, but I wish we could have stayed two or three. This is one of the two most luxurious B&Bs we have ever stayed at, out of dozens. The building is large, high-ceilinged, spacious and airy, with magnificent views overlooking Hammersley Inlet, where you can observe the resident wildlife and the boat traffic floating by. Rooms are almost absurdly large, furnished in a modern and very comfortable style with a nautical air. Breakfast, served to us at a table on the second floor in the "lighthouse" tower that came set with the usual flatware plus two pairs of binoculars, was both delicious and enormous; no lunch that day! Phil and Kelli were gracious, kind and interesting hosts.
Among the facilities that we didn't avail ourselves of were the home theater, equipped with hundreds of movies, and the on-site(! )miniature golf course.
We didn't expect much, since this isn't a heavily-touristed area, and what we found exceeded all expectations, at remarkably good prices, too. If we lived in the area, rather than on the other side of the country, I would consider this a perfect place for a weekend escape.

Room Tip: Besides our "private" breakfast nook, our room, the Lighthouse Keeper's, also had a ga...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sidnora
Reviewed 13 July 2013

My wife and I recently stayed at A Lighthouse on Hammersley B&B for two very relaxing and wonderful nights. We have stayed several times in the past and have grown to love this B&B more than any other we have ever visited. What made this visit particularly special for me was that we were able to stay for two nights instead of our usual one night stay. The extra day there, in such a fabulous environment, allowed me to release some stress and really relax. It was just what I needed.

We tried the Lighthouse Keepers Room on this stay and really enjoyed the amazing view as well as the private eating area reserved just for this particular room. The food is beyond description and can only best be described through personally tasting every delicious bite. Kelly is a masterful chef and has never failed to cause my taste-buds to stand up and take notice. Both she and husband Phil are perfectly suited to their calling as the best Innkeeper\owners in the Pacific Northwest. They go above and beyond to ensure guests are as comfortable as possible and only leave with wonderful memories.

Aside from a view that causes your eyes to dance, it was so much fun to walk the beach at low tide and see the sea stars scattered across the waterfront, often atop one another. We also enjoyed finding sand collars from several moon snails and the largest hermit crab we've ever found on a beach. The blue heron that lives nearby kept my camera busy as well, whenever it glided across the water in front of the B&B. It's such a blessing to see God's creatures in such a beautiful place.

If you need to relax, get away from the concrete jungle, or just want to meet some amazing new friends then you MUST visit A Lighthouse on Hammersley B&B soon. The stay will set a new standard by which you will rate other B&B's or even hotels. You will not be disappointed and will start making up reasons for your next visit. Oh, and if you need another incentive then be aware that after ten visits you will be blessed with one free night on your eleventh visit. That's how we were able to enjoy this wonderful two night stay. Thanks Phil and Kelly for a fantastic stay in your beautiful B&B.

Room Tip: We have stayed in the Captain's Quarters for our previous 10 visits and love the room and it'...
1  Thank Sterve
Reviewed 12 July 2013

I went to visit friends who were staying on a nearby island and A Lighthouse on Hammersley Bay B&B was the closest place I could find to stay. I had never stayed at a B&B before and only booked one night not knowing what it would be like to stay at a B&B. WOW! I was so pleasantly surprised. Phil & Kelly, the owners of the B&B are two of the nicest people I have ever met and they made me feel so very welcome. Everything about this B&B was perfect! I liked is so much I cancelled my other reservations and stayed for a week. The B&B is super clean and perfectly appointed. The setting is in the woods and on the water. There are deer, seals, herons, starfish and more. The rooms are delightfully decorated and the views are awesome. The breakfasts are fantastic and prepared before your eyes in the most beautiful kitchen. I can't say enough good things about Phil & Kelly and their beautiful B&B. If you want a peaceful relaxing trip A Lighthouse on Hammersley is for you!

Room Tip: All rooms are perfect! I saw all four of them and stayed in two of them. I loved the Hawaiian Room t...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo