“Awesome race track!”

The Ridge Motorsport Park
Reviewed 26 July 2013

This summer, I attended a 2-day superbike class at The Ridge. I have been riding the streets for a few years. This track was the perfect place to learn! First, it is fairly new track so the surface is pristine asphalt. A rider does not have to worry about potholes or oil slicks and can concentrate on the curve ahead. Second, this track has a variety of conditions: increasing and decreasing elevations, sharp turns, decreasing radius turns, hairpin turns, a corkscrew and a nice long straight-away to really fly! As a motorcyclist, I loved this track.

I understand that you have to be in a club, class, or some type of organized event to race on this track. They have a calendar on their website that lists up coming events.

The only drawback was there is no seating for spectators--at least while I was there.

I recommend this track from a motorcyclist point of view. There are so many challenges to help make you a better rider while having pure FUN!