“Best restaurant in town bar none.”
Review of Xinh's Clam & Oyster House - CLOSED

Xinh's Clam & Oyster House
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Great place for anything oysters. Award winning chef. Odd spot in downtown Shelton with limited on street parking. Open for dinners only.

1  Thank Buzzsaw22

Reviewed 20 March 2012

Some of the most creative and well prepared seafood I've ever had. Madam Xinh is a culinary wizzard.

1  Thank John L
Reviewed 4 March 2012

All their dishes look excellent. My favorites are the shellfish which they get same day fresh. Xinh is the owner and cook and was a champion oyster shucker. She's from Vietnam and includes their flavors and techniques in her cooking. I suggest you take a chance on one of the mixed dishes as I've also had great stuff at several affairs they catered around Olympia.

1  Thank TravelerB0b
Reviewed 14 February 2012

This restaurant is consistently fantastic. The geoduck steak is a must-try. I have never had a dish here that I didn't love.

2  Thank dirtykittyo
Reviewed 8 January 2012

My wife and I and four friends visited this restaurant after hearing a number of great comments about the food. I can't deny it...the seafood dishes here are extremely well presented and very fresh and delicious. I had fresh local de-shelled mussels in a curry sauce prepared with coconut milk, lemongrass etc. Others at the table had various other seafood dishes with scallops, prawns, geoduck (BIG clam), calamari etc. All loved their selections, except the tenderized calamari steak pieces were tough and leathery. Only down side of this experience for me...we arrived at 6:35 p.m. and were served our entrees at 7:50 p.m.. Too long a wait for me. Thank God there was bread! I was also disappointed to find that they had only deep fried egg rolls and not the delicious fresh spring rolls found in most southeast Asian restaurants.