Little Creek Casino Resort
Shelton Inn(Shelton)
Olympia Inn(Olympia)
Quality Inn(Olympia)
View Hotel
All reviewsseafood barsmoke smellsmoking and non smokingstarlight loungerv parkisland grilloystersslot machinesolympia areanice casinocigar barcasino resortmini fridgenice roombed was very comfortableindoor poolpoker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Very nice R.V park and very nice and helpful staff thank you Joey & Mike for going way and beyond to be very nice and helpful.. We will be back.. The casino is very nice..But very tight machines.. I was not a winner =( maybe next time.. We will be back..

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We arrived shortly after 5PM and booked a king suite which my coupon even stated. I booked this hotel well over a month ago and they put us in a king standard room. I called the front desk and they put me on hold for over 5 minutes, then decided to come down to the front desk. They connected with Star, who stated she was a supervisor, and said there were no king suites available and that she personally booked my reservation (OVER A MONTH AGO) and REMEMBERED telling me it was a king standard room.. I had changed our initial reservation even, so she then continued to say I was aware of this.. They did (after much discussion) give us a 40.00 voucher for food. the next morning I called due to the buffet not re-opening until 11:30 for lunch and asked if we could have a 12:30 checkout, and was told NO. So we ran up and packed everything up and took it to the car. Twice in less than 24 hours two bad experiences with customer service. I doubt I will ever stay here again. Customer service is what people want, not someone lieing to the customer...

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank kristineedwardson
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Reviews, to be somewhat fair, have to be based on the expectations that are reasonable for the price and the property. A Motel 6 could earn 5 stars based on their delivering a level of service that was perfectly in line with expectations. Therefore, the average rating here is based on the simple fact that the entire hotel reeks of cigarette smoke.
The service was fine, the hotel is not bad, and it is generally what you would expect from a rural casino. But they need to do something about the smell, for their non-smoking guests.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
6  Thank Jimmy H
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Very dingy and needs to be refreshed. Even at a free rate, which is offered through a players card its not a place I'd stay again!! If you're looking for gaming entertainment this isn't the place. The slot machines are as tight as they come... We use to play quite often there, but you don't get any payback to even continue to play.

Room Tip: Pick another casino
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Wanderlust51258
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We use this casino quite often just because its a very nice room with great beds, and it breaks up the long drive to and from home. For during the week stays you don't need much lead time on your reservation, they usually can get us in with just a days notice. I like to stay in the #2 tower as high as they can get me its the west side just so the sunrise doesn't wake us too early and that side is away from the busy highway and parking structure.
We don't smoke so the casino is usually not something we spend a lot of time at but this trip it was a lot cleaner and almost totally smoke free, on both sides the smoking and non-smoking! we played longer then we normally do about 3 hours and came out ahead 20 bucks. not a lot of money but we had fun
the 4 dollar breakfast is a good deal. cooked to order 2 eggs 2 bacon or sausage hash browns and toast

Room Tip: west facing away from the highway tower #2
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple