“Best Thai around!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Poulsbo, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Thai around!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2012

Have been wanting to try this place out for awhile after hearing about it and finally had the opportunity this evening. My husband and I both enjoyed it very much, food was excellent, service was fast and great. She even gave us a free rice pudding since we were first timers. The restaurant is very small, so would not work for large party, but I thought was kind of quaint. The hours are a little limited which is why it took us awhile to make it in because my husband works long hours, however, that being said, we WILL be back. Delicious food & gracious hostess, it doesn't get better than that!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Silverdale, WA
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2012

I have seen many great reviews for this place, but after having lunch there with a friend, I can say that we felt differently. I wanted my menu choice to be very mild, and was twice assured that it would be. However, it was so hot that it made my nose run and my eyes water with every bite. The heat level was what you would expect if you had asked for hot and spicy! That aside, the quality and presentation of the food was no better than average. My friend was even less impressed with her meal, and we agreed that the prices were too high for what we got. We were there for almost two hours, and because we were the only diners in the restaurant, and it wasn't close to closing time, we didn't feel that we needed to hurry, but apparently the owner decided it was time for us to go, and it wasn't a subtle hint! There had been no music at all during our meal, but suddenly she turned on VERY LOUD music, the volume of which prohibited any further conversation. How rude! We are quiet, well-mannered middle-aged women, not loud obnoxious people that one would want to "get rid of," so there was absolutely no excuse for this bizarre and insulting treatment. Needless to say, we won't return.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Port Orchard
“Best Thai food in Kitsap”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2012

This is the way thai food should be cooked. Every dish expertly prepared fresh by the chef/waitress/cashier. One lady running the whole show. But she is a master at what she does. Do not miss out on trying this food.

Visited November 2011
2 Thank James H
Los Angeles
“Delicious Thai food - tiny restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2012

I just had lunch here today; red curry with chicken and green vegetables and it was delicious. The restaurant only has 5 tables; there are some tables outside on the deck, but it's usually too cold to eat outside in Silverdale, WA. This is a one woman operation - she cooks all the food and you "pick up" your food at the bar. Nattamit closes at 7PM, but this is an early to bed town.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank pmtola
Silverdale, Washington
“Very small & quaint: the anti-chain restaurant experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2011

Stay away, this place is mine!
With that being said, if you’re tired of the chains and want to visit the other end of the spectrum, search this place out! My wife and I love it for several reasons. Most importantly, the food is very good. It’s dinky small which is fun and adds to the charm. It’s a one gal show and that equates to her caring sincerely about you enjoying your meal. There’s a very personal touch here and I always leave feeling pampered in a very unpretentious way. Downside, the one person operation = limited hours of operation.

• Visited November 2011