“Best biscuits & gravy I know of anywhere!”

All Star Lanes & Casino
Ranked #30 of 136 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: American
Description: Restaurant pen at 6am daily, a 200 seat restaurant that offers daily food specials. Good food and great service is what you'll get!
Reviewed 4 October 2011

Wait... I'm reviewing a BOWLING ALLEY RESTAURANT???? Yep, and despite it's completely expected look if a well-worn diner, it's THE place IMO for breakfast in Silverdale. Prices are low, portions good, staff is friendly, but the biscuits & gravy are superb! I go here rather than accepting the free breakfasts at the Oxford Suites or the Silverdale Beach Hotel. Don't think I rated it 4-stars to mean it's the literal equivalent of similarly ranked restaurants that serve high-priced fare... It's not, but it does represent the best breakfast place available in the area, and I always look forward to going. I'm tempted to rate it 5-stars overall just for the biscuits & gravy alone!