“Great Location”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
San Dimas, California, United States
“Great Location”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Staff is friendly newly remodeled and good location when your working over at Keyport. Breakfast is good. A Little expensive but not bad. Close to a mall and other places to eat within walking distance.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Marc A, General Manager at Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 21 February 2014
Greetings ALV8,

We appreciate the great review, and thank you for being our guest.

GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

I was staying at the Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel for the weekend as together with a hockey team for a tournament. All I can say is that this place is great! The staff were wonderful and very polite and efficient. They surely made our stay one to remember. I have stayed in this hotel in the past and I will for sure come back again. I booked a 2 queen ocean view room and it was very comfortable. The beds were extremely comfortable and easy to get a good night's sleep in. All the amenities you need and more were all there and I really enjoyed the hi-speed internet and the pool/hot tub. I was impressed how the staff was very quick and efficient. My personal thanks from myself and my hockey team goes to this wonderful hotel! See you next year!

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Marc A, General Manager at Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
Hello Travis B,

Thank you for such a great review, and it was our pleasure to host your team! Can't wait to have you back next year.

Silverdale, Washington
Reviewed 15 February 2014

This Best Western is impressive! The rooms were a lot better than what I had anticipated; very clean and updated appearance. The $7.95 breakfast was also a great value. The only bad thing that I can truly say is that the customer service of the wait staff at the Martini lounge was horrendous. The bartender was somewhat friendly, but I had to wait approx 20 mins to order another beer. Also, the two female waitresses at the Martini Lounge were snobbish and seemed to be very disinterested in their jobs. I would recommend you go out to several other restaurants within walking distance for drinks and grub.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Hello Steve B,

Thank you for the positive comments, and I am sorry to hear about the service you received in our lounge. Definitely not the norm, as they are all usually fantastic. Hopefully you'll give us another chance next time you visit.

Thanks again,

Lovettsville, Virginia
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Spent a night at the Best Western and found the place very comfortable. The room was much bigger than I assumed. The room also came with a microwave oven, coffee maker, iron, and fast, free WiFi. The bed was very comfortable and came with plenty of pillows. The room was very clean. The room had a balcony that overlooked the bay, but as you can see, it was foggy the morning I was there. Would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Marc A, General Manager at Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Hello MTCSS,

I'm glad that you were able to enjoy all the comforts our hotel has to offer, and that you would stay with us again if you ever returned to the area! Great review, much appreciated.

Everett, Washington
Reviewed 10 February 2014

My daughter & I spent a weekend at this hotel in February. The room was cozy and included hi-speed internet, microwave and refrigerator. We were there on a groupon and upgraded to a water view which was great! The $7.95 breakfast buffet (which was included with the groupon both mornings) was actually quite good. Big selection and quality (and no having to leave the hotel). We had sandwiches in the restaurant one afternoon. They were also good even if a little pricey. They have an indoor pool, a workout room and live music in the Martini Lounge on some weekend nights. We found it easy to be entertained as the hotel is near the Kitsap Mall (typical mall) and a short drive from Old Town Poulsbo where we tasted wines and cruised through quaint little shops. The staff at the hotel was extraordinary in their helpfulness and friendliness. The beds were comfy and the temp control in the room was great. All bathroom products are supplied and they even came up with that toothbrush my daughter forgot to bring! We have decided to return in the spring for more wine tasting and better weather to enjoy the water.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Marc A, General Manager at Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 15 February 2014
Hello Cindy_G,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. I agree, our location is ideal, and I feel we have the best employees in the business. Very happy that you enjoyed your stay, and even happier that you will be returning!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 February 2014

First impression of this facility is beautiful. Entry, foyer, front desk, all impressive. 3rd floor must have undergone renovation and corners we taken. carpet tile are over sub flooring. floor feels unstable and squeaky

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Marc A, General Manager at Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 8 February 2014
Hello Member,

Thank you for your positive comments regarding our lobby and front desk area, I felt the same way the first time I walked through the doors as well. And I still do. I do apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay, as we were replacing carpet in several rooms as well as in the hallway on the 3rd floor. We made every effort to be as non-disruptive to our guests during the replacements. All in an effort to improve the overall quality of guest experience. Hopefully we'll see you again in the future.

Thanks again,

Richmond, BC
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our restful weekend at Best Western Plus in Silverdale, WA. Our waterfront room was newly renovated and well appointed. The bathroom was small but adequate. Breakfast buffet was a surprise! It included eggs and bacon. Excellent coffee and waffles too. Great value for a peaceful weekend by the water.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Marc A, General Manager at Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
Hello SeethrumyEyes,

Very creative name. Thank you very much for the positive review. I'm a firm believer that we have a hidden gem of a property here, and I'm glad that you agree!

GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Silverdale
Oxford Suites Silverdale
Oxford Suites Silverdale
#1 of 6 in Silverdale
Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton
Baymont Inn & Suites Bremerton WA
Best Western Plus Bainbridge Island Suites
Best Western Plus Bainbridge Isl...
#1 of 5 in Bainbridge Island
Flagship Inn
Flagship Inn
#3 of 8 in Bremerton
Poulsbo Inn
Poulsbo Inn
#2 of 2 in Poulsbo

Been to Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!