“All around YUMM!”

Dining options: Seating
Vancouver, Washington
“All around YUMM!”
Reviewed 16 August 2012

A total destination location...Not just a fun Ferry Boat ride over on a sunny day, but a sweet treat in the cutest little shop tucked in a surprising location. Worth the find and worth the price. Being from Seattle we can definently say the cost was more affordable than the average cupcake shop and the cake was absolutely scratch baked and real butter frosting in over 12 flavors offered the day we went. We'd absolutely go back and should also mention the front counter girl was very attentive.

• Visited August 2012

Virginia beach, va
“Expensive cupcake.”
Reviewed 4 July 2012

After hearing "rave" reviews I had to try it. I was very disappointed. Why pay $2-3 for a small dry cupcake? Maybe I went in on a day a bad batch was made, however, very disappointed and will most likely keep making cupcakes at my house.

1 Thank Mgriffith150
Poulsbo, Washington, United States
“Love cupcakes”
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Beautiful selection, very moist and not too sweet..just what I lkie and hard to find.

Visited February 2012
Poulsbo, Washington
“Cute Store”
Reviewed 16 January 2012

This is a cute, little store tucked between two auto repair places, which makes it hard to find! We have been here several times because it is the only cupcake place in the area, and my girls love cupcakes. They have a good variety of cupcakes to choose from, ranging from red velvet, lemon drop, carrot cake, peanut butter, etc. The cupcakes are meh....the frosting is a buttercream base, and very good. But, they don't put enough frosting to cover the whole top! Another thing I have noticed, is the cupcakes are consistently dry and dense. I originally thought it was because we always came later in the day, so they had been sitting out all day. But, I have been back when they first opened, and it was the same problem. They are a little pricey, as well, at $3 per cupcake. But, the girls really enjoy it, so we keep going back. And, the employees are always very friendly.

• Visited January 2012