“Great Cupcakes”

Dining options: Seating
Dining options: Seating
“Great Cupcakes”
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

This is a nice store with plenty of cupcake flavors to choose from. You can either take them to go or eat there. The staff is very friendly. I love there cream cheese frosting on the carrot cake cupcake. My daughter loves the salted Carmel. My son loves the skittles.

“Good cupcakes”
Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

Small store almost hidden by an oil change place and tire place. Inside was clean with slot of seating. Cupcakes were plentiful, even being 5 o clock at night. Cupcakes were decorated with cute toppings. Frosting was good not too sweet. I had the red velvet, my son the very vanilla and my daughter the apple pie. All were delicious.

Seattle, WA
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed 17 March 2013

Cupcakes were dry, overly frosted and too expensive. Tasted better from a mix. Customer service was non-existant.

• Visited November 2012
Poulsbo, Washington
“I'd rather go to Monica's”
Reviewed 28 September 2012

We've had their cupcakes a couple times. They are fine, nothing noteworthy. I like that they have gluten-free and vegan options but they are dry and crumbly.

Visited April 2012
Vancouver, Washington
“All around YUMM!”
Reviewed 16 August 2012

A total destination location...Not just a fun Ferry Boat ride over on a sunny day, but a sweet treat in the cutest little shop tucked in a surprising location. Worth the find and worth the price. Being from Seattle we can definently say the cost was more affordable than the average cupcake shop and the cake was absolutely scratch baked and real butter frosting in over 12 flavors offered the day we went. We'd absolutely go back and should also mention the front counter girl was very attentive.

• Visited August 2012