“Good Hamburgers with a Choice of Sides”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Reserve with OpenTable
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 132 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: American
Seattle, Washington, United States
“Good Hamburgers with a Choice of Sides”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

My husband and I enjoy the hamburgers at Red Robin, especially the banzai burger. We usually share it with a side salad. The burger comes with fries which you can switch out for a salad, vegetables, or a choice of other sides or you can keep the fries and add another side very cheaply. We belong to the Red Robin Royalty Program so we get credited for ever burger we buy, receiving a free burger after the tenth and a free birthday burger. We usually eat in the bar, there is rarely a wait there, you just walk in and seat yourself, and it is quieter than the main eating area. We often have the same waiter there which is nice.

Visited October 2013

Van Nuys Ca
“Good food. Full bar.”
Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

My family an I ate here and enjoyed it. Service was ok nothing worth mentioning. Food was good and the portions good.

Visited September 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Not the best Red Robin I have been to.”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

This is thie second time I have visited this location, and one of many I have been to all together. The service was very good once we were seated but upon entering, the hostess' who were working could have been more polite. The two hostess' seemed more interested in their conversation with each other rather than helping us. Instead of asking us where we wanted to sit, they told us we should seat ourselves in the bar, it was quieter. We found it to be the loudest part of the place. The food was just ok, fries were cold but still tasted ok, burger didn't have much flavor. Overall not impressed at all. If it wasn't for the good service from the waiter, I was have given much lower marks for service, sorry!

• Visited August 2013
Bremerton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Red Robin-Silverdale WA”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

They do a great job making us feel at home. We eat there at least once a month and sit in the bar area. They see us come in and come to our table with our ice tea and the menus. They know and remember what we like. The serers are very personable. We love it there.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Kathlleen or Ri... B
Poulsbo, Washington
“Good food; good service”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

One of my favorite places to go for a burger. I stick with the salad, but the kids I take there love
those steak fries.
I have had good service here. Management does like to check in with their guests to see how
they are doing.
Great place for a burger of your liking and good service.

• Visited July 2013