“Best Happy Hour Food”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Silverdale, Washington
“Best Happy Hour Food”
Reviewed 24 May 2012

Oh the French Onion Soup,mmmmm. Never had it before trying it here and I love it with the Chicken Cesar Salad for happy hour. I really don't think you save all that much but it is nice to know you're saving something. According to the others in our party the burgers were ok, one wasn't thrilled with the fries tho. And don't order the Patty Melt on the whole grain bread, the bread totally ruins it. Another in our party had the Asian Chicken Salad and enjoyed it. And one simply loves the Chicken Quesadilla! The service has generally been good except for the time we sat in the bar, just terrible serve then. On a whole I gave it four stars mainly for it's Happy Hour food. I will be returning between 2-6 and 9 to closing!

• Visited May 2012

Seattle, Washington
“Two visits, disappointed twice!”
Reviewed 29 April 2012

Visit #1: I took my two sons for lunch one Saturday about a month after Hop Jack's opened. My youngest ordered the Jalepeno Burger without tomato. The first burger out had tomato, so they made a new one...with tomato. Yes, they took his burger off the bill but he wasn't going to allow them to try a third time to get it right.

Visit #2: A month later, I purchased a gift certificate from Hop Jack's as a gift so that my sons could take their dad out for dinner on his birthday. This time, it was their dad's meal that was messed up. He ordered a steak pasta dish but was given steak and french fries. The second dinner brought to him had undercooked steak and dry pasta. He was asked to wait for a third try but was afraid of what might be served to him.

Visit #3: Not gonna happen!

• Visited April 2012
Bremerton, Washington, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“everyone got sick”
Reviewed 7 April 2012

All 4 people in my party got horribly sicke the next day and 2 people had burgers and 2 people had chicken.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Ashley R
Silverdale, Washington
“Great Premium Burger”
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Probably the most flavorful burger I've ever had in the local area. The basic Hop Jack burger just moved the Blazing Onion burger (Gig Harbor) and Red Robin burger into a distant 2nd and 3rd place. Note that I didn't complicate the comparison with blu cheeze, bacon, mushrooms or other worthy burger additions. Prices are competetive with other premium burger places, so your looking at $9 and up for a burger and side. View of the water - very open sports bar type of place (not a "warm cozy" pub). If you haven't been to Hop Jacks yet, it's worth a visit.

• Visited March 2012
Port Orchard
“Best Burger in Kitsap”
Reviewed 11 March 2012

Hands down the best hamburger in Kitsap County.
Red Robin, Hales, Silver City? Nope not even close.
Their basic hop jack burger reminded me of In and Out. Not exactly the same, but very close. Their fries also were good, fresh cut.
Service left a bit to be desired, could be some improvement there, but they are new so I am sure it will improve.
Overall I was quite surprised by how good the food was. Will definitely be back for another burger!

• Visited March 2012

Been to Hop Jack's? Share your experiences!