“Terrible disappointment” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 132 Restaurants in Silverdale
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Bar Scene, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Terrible disappointment”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

Meat glue and pink slime haven

If you find yourself here, Thebes is cold but the food is scary, look before go eat is the best advice and you'll see it's all fake food and synthetic meats. Very bad, sorry folks, it's a happy place but only the bar side.

Visited August 2013

“Great sports with wonderful food and beer selection...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

Check this place out..the food was quite good (some items a bit over priced) and the service was great. Had the fish tacos as an appetizer and a streak salad...delightful. My wife had a pasta dish that was really good. We will definitely return.

• Visited August 2013
Portland, OR
“Great place to relax!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

At the end of a warm, sunny, active day, I have to say that dinner and a drink sounded like a wonderful idea. My son recommended Hop Jack's, not far from his apartment. We were seated promptly and our server was prompt, attentive and had a fine sense of humor. I started with the French onion soup and a beef quesadilla. Our orders arrived shortly and we had time to relax.
The menu and drinks seemed to accommodate a broad spectrum of preferences. I enjoyed the food and drink, the atmosphere, and the noise levels easily permitted conversation. If your travels take you to Silverdale, I'll add my recommendation for Hop Jack's for lunch, dinner and certainly for Happy Hour.

• Visited August 2013
Tacoma, Washington, United States
“Good lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

During our recent trip to Silverdale, we had lunch at Hop Jacks. Our waitress, Dana, was great! She was super friendly and very informative. The mozzarella sticks are hand rolled & delicious! The creamiest, smoothest mozzarella cheese sticks I ever had! I ordered the BBQ Chicken Quesadillas which were very good. My husband ordered the Buffalo Chicken wrap, which he wasn't too crazy about, but he loved the bacon cheese tater tots! We enjoyed our visit!

• Visited July 2013
Bremerton, Washington
“Good Burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013

We have eaten here a couple times and the service and food has been great. We have never had to wait long even when it was busy. I have only had the Burgers and hot sandwiches and they are some of the best in town.

One of the only places I have found on this side of the water to get deep fried pickles!!!

• Visited April 2013