“Good but could be better”
Review of Hop Jack's

Hop Jack's
Ranked #3 of 136 Restaurants in Silverdale
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 7 November 2013

If you're in the neighborhood or looking for a place post work to grab a drink and apps with friends, Hop Jack's works in a pinch. I have family in Belfair and we often find ourselves in Silverdale during visits. If I had the Trip Advisor app on my phone for last visit, I may have found another option. Location is near a major roadway (could be plus or minus), "inlet water view," and parking lot is small and crowded. Their potato chips "nachos" taste microwaved and greasy, if that's even possible. Drink menu is extensive, great selection of local tap beers. Food is ok, but comparable to a TGI% or Chil!$. I only visit Hop Jacks every few months when I fly out for family visits, I may recommend elsewhere on our next outing. Service is pushy on drinks and apps, and lack luster during meal for drink refills. It may be the management, but something needs an improvement.

Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

Have been here several times in the past, the wife eats here more than I do tho. Was here with a couple friends, one of whom hadn't been there before. They both had the chicken quesadillos and I had the homemade potato chip nachos with blue cheese and bacon. We all were very happy with the food. The really absolute thing was that they still had Elysian brewery Night owl pumpkin ale.. OMG, it is for real pumpkin pie in a glass.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

Hop Jacks is a great pub / restaurant, serving pretty much what you would expect, salad, sandwiches and appetizers. The food is generally pretty good. I was pleased that they had a car seat stand so that an infant could join us at the table. They have a good selection of beer and if you're into lemon drops they have a pretty cool ice cup that they serve them in which is a fun experience.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I lunch here at least once or twice a month. Riki is usually our server and he's just the best! Attentive, prompt and friendly. I confess, I tried a few things on the menu and I am now "stuck" on their Cob Salad, because it is simply delicious!

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Meat glue and pink slime haven

If you find yourself here, Thebes is cold but the food is scary, look before go eat is the best advice and you'll see it's all fake food and synthetic meats. Very bad, sorry folks, it's a happy place but only the bar side.

Been to Hop Jack's? Share your experiences!