“Great Burgers”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Florida
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here 3 times, all of which were great experiences. The service was friendly and the food was really good. I've had the chicken salad which was just alright but it's the burgers worth going for. Besides mom and pop restaurants, I might go as far as to say it's the best burgers I've had. Definitely worth a try!

Provo
“Great Food, Good service”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Hop Jacks is a fun place to grab some food and drinks with friends. They specialize in different types of macaroni and cheese and it's worth trying even as an appetizer. The also have flavored lemonades which are really good. I tried the pineapple, mango, strawberry, and huckleberry. Overall, the pineapple lemonade was my favorite. I was told to try the meatloaf burger and I was glad I did because it was delicious. I wouldn't have ordered it normally as meatloaf on a burger doesn't get me excited, but I would gladly order it again after how good it was. Their onion rings and dipping sauce was also very good. They have a good selection of kids menu items and my daughter ordered the kids salad and it was bigger than a dinner salad. The food was great and the service was good. Once they sat us at our table, it took them longer than expected to come back and take our orders and that's why I say their service was good but not great. I would still come back in a heartbeat though.

• Visited July 2014
Vancouver, Washington
“Was a pretty typical burger place with better than average service”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This was located right next to our hotel so we decided to try it and everything was fine but nothing special. I was hoping that since it wasn't a franchise (at least I don't think it is) there would be something special that set it apart but that wasn't the case. The service was good and the waiter was friendly. The food was typical burger/bar food with slightly higher prices. They had a fun drink menu. Maybe this place is having a bit of a identity crisis - is it a family establishment? A great place to go for a birthday dinner? A bar? Or just a wanna-be Red Robin? Its hard to tell. I don't think we'd hesitate to go back if we were staying at the hotel again but we wouldn't seek this place out.

• Visited September 2013
Burscough, United Kingdom
“Average Meal”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The restaurant has a gorgeous view and lovely interior. Even the staff were friendly but our food was just average. My meal was barely warm, and the veggie burger and avocado were hard. The tater tots were great though!

• Visited June 2014
Bremerton, Washington
“Burgers and beer at its best!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The beer is super cold, just the way I like it. Service in the bar is always good and this time was no exception. The Hop Jack burger is my favorite, although the patty melt runs a close second. Burger wise, they are the best this side of Seattle. The burgers are always hot, fresh and super tasty. My only complaint is the place is too small (it gets kind of loud when busy) and the parking lot is even smaller. Parking can be a problem.

Visited June 2014