“The Food Is Always Terrific - Fresh - Very Tasty!”
Review of Heidi's Terriyaki

Heidi's Terriyaki
Ranked #44 of 136 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Each time I have gone there - I continue to be very pleased! The people who work there are always so nice and friendly! The food is awesome! I never have to wait long to get my food - great place for lunch or dinner!

I love their Pho - and Egg Rolls - but everything I have had here is great! The Chicken Teriyaki is really good - the Curry Chicken is to die for - and so many other things that I've had there is really, really good!!! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Don't bother with chungs, come here for authentic pho and other dishes. The vermicelli bowls and lemongrass curry are amazing as well.

1  Thank Jpsm1th
Reviewed 9 April 2014

The only thing I've had there is terriyaki, but it was good enough that I will be back to try other items on the menu. Most of the terriyaki joints usually fall down by offering tough and tasteless cut of meat, so I ordered Heidi's Special, which included samplings of beef, pork, and chicken. I was most impressed with the quality of the meats in this dish. All were tender and contained no "off" tastes that I've encountered at other terriyaki joints.

The sauce was a bit sweet for my taste, but those with a sweet tooth will really appreciate it. The rice that was served with the dish was excellent - tasty and was sticky enough to be easily eaten with chop sticks. I'll soon return to try some other selections on the menu.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Once in awhile I get hungry for chicken teriyaki & a customers' rep from Target told me about this place. She had heard it was good but hadn't gone herself. Really good teriyaki and big portions--I made two meals out of mine. You get a lot of good quality chicken, noodles with vegetables & rice. The sauce was too sweet for my husband but I loved it.Will definitely go again. Kind of hard to find. Across parking lot from Joann's on Bucklin Hill in Silverdale.

Reviewed 19 April 2013

This little restaurant is a hidden gem in Silverdale, WA!

The food is very, very good. I have eaten here many times and I'm never disappointed.

If you like Pho - theirs is excellent! They have so many choices on how you can have it - and even if you don't see it on the menu - just ask them! I like mine without any meat - and they do that with extra cilantro! Love it!!

Their other menu items are great too! I love their Terriyaki - and their Sweet and Sour sauce is awesome - I think they make it from their own recipe! Their Egg Rolls - and Spring Rolls are very, very good too! I could go on and on - but someone might suspect I work there - and I don't - it's completely family owned and operated.

I am getting hungry thinking about their food - and it's early in the morning!