“Nice place, good food.”

Silverdale, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice place, good food.”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Got to the place by accident but I am glad. The food is very authentic. The service in good and the ambientacion is very inviting. It defiantly makes you have a nicer experience.

• Visited April 2014

University Place, Washington
“Lot's of choices, all good”
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

This was my 2nd visit and won't be my last. Menu has a lot of variety. I had the lemon grass chicken with curry this time and it was delicious, flavorful without being overpowering with the curry. My spouse had the bun thic noung noodle bowl and it had a good mix of meat, veggies, and good quality noodles. Prices are reasonable and service is fast.

Visited March 2014
Bremerton, Washington
“Vietnamese Pho”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Very good service and amazing food ! The is a good place and the food here is great too ! Must check out this place if you are in silverdale

• Visited December 2013
Bremerton, Washington
“Excellent Pho”
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Very well run little spot. Excellent food, service. The place is clean and orderly. A real bargin. I had the beef pho bowl. Veggies fresh, crisp and the jasmine rice perfect. My portion was under ten dollars, a real value.

• Visited December 2013
Port Orchard, Washington
“Good Pho”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

We loved the pho here. This is one of the best Pho we have tried in silverdale. My husband and I came across a video for them and gave this place a try. Absolutely flavorful and delicious. The looks of the place is not too great but the food is to die for.

• Visited November 2013