“Delicious and reasonably healthy”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #22 of 132 Restaurants in Silverdale
Delta Junction, Alaska
“Delicious and reasonably healthy”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

I have been to one other Panera and that visit made me seek out this place. Great soups, fresh and interesting salads, luscious breads and pastries (though I generally try to avoid those pesky empty carbs) and a pleasant, roomy dining room all added up to another great meal. The drinks are expensive but very good. Dependable deliciousness!

• Visited July 2013

Poulsbo, Washington
“Love Panera”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Panera has outstanding hot dishes, sandwiches, salads and pastries. Every meal that I have purchased here for myself or my family has been outstanding.
This is also a good place for a "meet-up" with friends/family. You have the ability to eat inside or outside. Service is friendly and great.
I first found Panera on the east coast while traveling in New York. So, grateful that you are here!
Blessings!

• Visited July 2013
Seattle, Washington, United States
“Hurrah! Panera has come to Silverdale”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Panera was one of my favorite casual places in San Diego so I was so thrilled, five years after moving here to see that Panera was going into Silverdale right near our YMCA. We finally have great fresh bagels, wonderful breads, sandwiches, soups, and tasty salads. I really like the way some of the food selections also change by season. Sometimes just a bowl of their soup tastes so good on one of our cold or rainy days. Everything is always fresh and it can be packed to go in eaten inside or out in nice weather. They have a nice reward card that gives you discounts and free food. They also have free wifi and a drive through which seems to be very popular.
Watch out for the pecan rolls they can call your name.

• Visited May 2013
Poulsbo, Washington
“Great coffee”
Reviewed 6 May 2013

I was totally taken back by the coffee offered at Panera Bread, it is very good. I really like the Oriental Chicken salad. I was able to order the sauces on the side, which made me very happy with this national brand eatery.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank ruffjrj
Bremerton, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Every item on their menu is DELICIOUS!”
Reviewed 23 April 2013

I havnen't had one thing at Panera bread that I didn't enjoy. I was thrilled when this sandwich shop opened here, the closest one was in Gig Harbor - a 40 minute drive for me. It's a little more expensive than Subway but then again it's on a whole other level.

Visited April 2013