“Lousy service”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #18 of 142 Restaurants in Silverdale
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my first visit to a Panera Restaurant (Silverdale, WA June 21, 2018). When I went to order, I said that to the cashier when I asked what was the 6.02 to the left of the sandwich prices? She explained that is if you ordered a half sandwich and another item. I asked if that included bakery items, as I had been eyeing them while I waited and had about decided to wait to get them when I left. She said no, it was just items on the board. Afterward when I ordered two pastries and paid $6.00 for them, I saw a sign at the cash register that said if you ordered a pastry with your meal it was ONLY 99 CENTS! I asked the cashier (Gabby) and she said yes, if I had ordered it first that is what I would have paid, only $2 instead of $6. I explained that I had just eaten and asked if she could adjust it? It was an adamant no there was no way to reverse it. No sorry, no apology, no frown (and certainly no smile). I commented that when a person is there the first time someone should explain the “ropes” to them. She gave me a sarcastic “Well, now you know. The next time you can order it that way.”

Service is equally poor with the food I ordered a turkey and apple sandwich which was very good, but when it was brought to my table I discovered the top slice of bread was not only cold but dry. So I had to go to the cashier to ask for some mayo or butter. When I got back to my table, realized that I had no eating utensils so had to go back to ask for a knife. When I started eating the sandwich and it started falling apart on my plate, it became obvious I would need a fork to eat it all. So back to the cashier again. There are no utensils available for the customer to pick up so I had to wait for a cashier to become available. Seems like a lousy system to me.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

we tried the squash soup in a sour dough bowl it was good but the lady who waited on us for whatever reason did not like us and was over the top rude we won't go back.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Fresh, good food, and I love using the app and that my order is ready to go when I get there. Also They’ve done well almost every time when it comes to accuracy.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Great place to go for a soup and sandwich. It can be super busy for lunch and it bugs me that it a drive in. It was difficult to find a parking space.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

I have been going to Panera Bread since I found one in Oak Ridge, Tenn. many years ago. I used to have to travel there several times a year and Panera became a real favorite. They finally came to Arizona just before we moved. When we were deciding where to move to, I noticed that Kitsap had a Panera Bread. I won't claim we moved to our new location for Panera Bread, but it was definitely one of the Pros on the list...and this Panera Bread doesn't disappoint. The service is good, the staff is friendly, the dishes are made well and the bread is great. We only live a few miles away so we visit often. I love the online order with rapid pickup; but wish they would deliver. We would probably eat the a lot more if delivery was available.