“Fun in Silverdale”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Fujiyama Japanese Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Fujiyama Japanese Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 137 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Teppanyaki at your table benni Hanna style.

Great flavors

Fake TG beef. IMO.

The scallops look ok, but made us sick on one trip. I think they ae closed now

Reviewed 22 August 2013

We always enjoy coming here though we don't come often. It's always fun, the drinks are good, apps are good, food is always delicious!

Reviewed 9 August 2013

This was the most fun we have had at a restaurant in a long time. The chef preparing the food was very entertaining he even had my 2 year old in awe. The food was fantastic too. All around terrific experience.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

We didn't find anything to dislike. The cook was very entertaining (who knew you could toss an egg and catch it in your hat) , the food delicious and the server super.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

My family frequents Japenese Steak houses for the good food and friendly atmosphere. When we noticed a new one opening in Silveredale, we decided to run out and try it. It is right across the street from the Kitsap Mall in a strip mall complex (next to Big 5). The interior is nicely laid out, although it is pretty bright inside which, in my opinion, takes away from the focus of the food prep and presentation. I would cut the lights by half.

We were seated immediately, and service was great. Food is standard affair, and identical to the Fujiyama in Olympia. The soup is basically a beef broth, the salad comes with a ginger dressing that, while potent, is good overall. My wife and I had the filet mignot with lobster. We ordered it as individuals, but the waitress showed us that if we ordered them as a combo it would save us about $5. The steak and lobster were excellent, as were the vegetables.

The one negative would be the presentation. The chef was very polite, and made sure we had everything we needed, but he rarely spoke otherwise. He went through the obligatory spinning of the utensils, and created on onion volcano...but did so with little flair or interaction. This was played out identically with the other chefs we observed while there.

No big thing for me, but if you are expecting an above average show...this is not the place. I will be back for the food though.

1  Thank lyoninfire