“An average Red Lobster. Very nice.”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #27 of 137 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 19 May 2014

It's a Red Lobster so you know what to expect. However, the food was good and reasonably priced. Service was okay. We would go back.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

I've been to this location a couple times, mostly because it always sounds better then it really is. If you like your seafood swimming in butter, then this is the place for you.

Fish and shellfish, properly cooked, doesn't need much more seasoning then a little salt and pepper and maybe a little lemon juice to bring out it's delicate, natural flavor. Most of the fish and shrimp I've ordered here has been overcooked and overseasoned. The pool of butter its floating in isn't going to hide that fact.

I also find their cheddar/garlic biscuits extremely salty. Bleh.

Instead of anticipating any of our needs, we have to ask the server for everything we get, and they usually take their sweet time about it. Drink refills are especially slow.

I"m just not a big fan.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Red Lobster is a hit and miss organization wherever you. The Silverdale, WA location was very good. The service was excellent, the food good. A seafood restaurant should have a killer clam chowder. This Red Lobsters was thick and warm (not hot). The breaded ship was very good, as was the salad.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

Red Lobster uses a lot of salt in their dishes.
The clam chowder is not made fresh at their restaurant, but prepared centrally and shipped to their restaurants.
Services is okay, but not exceptional.

Reviewed 24 April 2013

A lighted make-up mirror. A good book. A movie and popcorn.

All things I could have bought with the $14.99 I wasted on a dinner I couldn't finish.

What was the straw that broke the lobsters back? The Bacon Wrapped Shrimp with a peach-Bourbon BBQ sauce. The sauce tasted like - what? I couldn't identify the strange taste. The bacon was undercooked and the shrimp was like rubber. The mashed potatoes were awful - and I'm fully aware a lot of restaurants use instant potatoes, but this went off the Continental ledge.

Old Iron Gut's fried shrimp wasn't much better. From now on we'll park at the other end of the parking lot where the Italian dinners are delicious.