“Worst Service in America” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Waitstaff
Dining options: Waitstaff
Silverdale
“Worst Service in America”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2009

The food is subpar and expensive, when looking over my receipt the total did not match the amount. The female owner got angry at why I waited to question the bill and had issue with recalculating my bill, come to find out I was overcharged. I had been a loyal customer for several years and began to wonder how many other times I have been overcharged and was I the only one? I would not recommend this restaurant to my worst enemy. On a side note the bathroom is disgusting and the neatness of the establishment looks like a neglected broom closet. I felt as if my trust had been broken and will never go back to that establishment ever again.

2 Thank Verizon09

Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My Favorite sushi restaurant in Silverdale”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2008

Osaka has very talented and friendly sushi chef and the sushi is very superior. I love this restaurant and it is so much better then the other 2 sushi restaurants in Silverdale.

bremerton
“the only place i go for sushi! it's amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2008

of all the japanese/sushi restaurants in the area this is the only one you'll see me go to. the service is great the people are nice, and for the most part the prices are quite reasonable. my favorite meal is the teriyaki (copper river) salmon.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“It's an all you can eat...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2007

It's an all you can eat & you add w/e toppings & w/e meat! It's awesome!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Seattle, WA
“Best secret in Silverdale”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2007

Excellent food. Beautiful fresh sushi. Loyal clientele. Friendly owners. Don't let the strip mall location dissuade you -- our favorite place in Kitsap County.

1 Thank TravelerSeattle_WA