“A dependable meal and friendly service”
Review of Shari's Restaurant

Shari's Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 134 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

As with any chain restaurant what makes a good franchisee is the service and the customers experience. I have eaten at this particular Shari's several times in the last few months the most recent would be April of this year. Every time I have had consistent good service, consistent good quality food and a good customer service experience throughout.

I can ask nothing more of a restaurant like Shari's in Silverdale than to be what we expect them to be on a consistent basis. I have not been disappointed yet.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We went there for dinner - there was four of us - and we were very pleased with the service and the food! We all ordered different things - and each of us were very, very happy! The cook did an amazing job at getting each item correct - because we all ordered our meals a little different than they came! No problem there at all! Very nice and clean place to eat - and the prices were very, very good!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We walked over from out hotel for a late night snack. Friendly service. Open 24 hours. And the Apple pie was delicious. I don't remember the technical name of the dish, but it was the one with apple pie and ice cream and caramel sauce with whipped cream. It was just as tasty as something similar at Marie Callendar's, but for a much more affordable price!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We met some friends here for breakfast and found it to be good, as well as a delightful experience!! Everyone's food was near perfect (one poached egg was a bit hard) and the service was excellent!! We went for a drive to look at some properties, then came back later for pie and coffee, which was very tasty!!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

When compared to restaurants in it's class, Shari's is definitely above them. Shari's is a 24 hour "roadside" diner that delivers consistent food and service at all times of the day and night. We typically only go to Shari's for breakfast however have been there a couple times for lunch and dinner. No matter what time we go in, the food is always consistent, the prices always fair and the service always friendly.

This time, as in nearly every other time, I had the chicken fried steak and eggs for breakfast with regular hash browns instead of stuffed. And yes, everything was cooked perfectly to order! The hash browns were crispy, the eggs were perfectly over easy and the coffee was hot! My husbands meat lovers skillet was just that, something for meat lovers. All kinds of wonderful bites tucked in a nice skillet sized portion. Our server was friendly and attentive and our food was served piping hot. Best part is always the cinnamon roll! I order mine with extra butter and hubby and I share it - my mouth is watering just thinking about it!

Yes, you will typically wait for awhile to get a table, especially on a Sunday morning... well, any morning really! Sometimes that parking lot is pretty darned full at dinner time too. It's affordable for families and has a great kids menu.