“Terrific dining experience”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Yacht Club Broiler in Silverdale, WA offers a water side dining experience with the freshest seafood selections, prime steaks, pastas, and more.
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We were spending a couple of nights in the area and visited Yacht Club Broiler for the first time. It won't be our last visit there, because the food, atmosphere and service (from what a appeared to be a relatively young staff across the board) were all excellent. Restaurant reviews are all subjective and subject to whims and vagaries, so we'll simply say we were very well satisfied and will return.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Each time we have gone there - the food has been awesome! The prices are very reasonable considering the awesome view! The Fish and Chips are outstanding!! I also love their Clam Chowder - it's the best I have EVER had - even those places that claim they have won 1st prize (Dukes - in Seattle)!! I challenge the Yacht Club to enter the contest - they will blow everyone away! Also - their Spinach Salad is so delicious!!! The view is so peaceful - looking out over the water! They have outside dining - a nice Sport's type bar - and most all the tables have a view of the water!!

1  Thank David L
Reviewed 4 June 2014

If you love to dine outdoors this is the place to go. They are located right on Dyes Inlet and on a warm sunny day or evening you can sit outdoors either on their deck or lawn to enjoy your meal. The service there has always been excellent whether we've dined indoors or out. I highly recommend the Rockfish with steamed vegetables, as it is always excellent.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Went for the first time for a friend's 70th surprise birthday party. The room that had been set aside for the party was nice with a great view of the bay. The service was quite good considering the number of people (about 30). The food was very good, and I really appreciated that they were more than willing to make an accommodation for my husband who has difficulty chewing. It's a bit of a drive but I would definitely consider going back.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I usually go here for lunch to have a bowl of chowder and fresh bread. Perfect comfort food on a rainy NW afternoon, sitting by the window watching the waves in the inlet.