Oxford Suites Silverdale
US$124
US$97
Flagship Inn(Bremerton)(Great Value!)
US$88
All reviewsoxford suitessoup and saladevening receptiondrink ticketssteam room and saunabay viewbreakfast buffetwater viewextended stayvery nice hotelexcellent staygreat place to stayroom was spaciousdefinitely stay here againindoor poolfront desk staffbalcony
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

Even though the price is a bit steep this hotel is worth every penny to not stay in another place around here. The bad reviews must be for the Oxford inn up the road. Everything from the staff to the breakfast buffet were amazing. The rooms were quite spacious and very modern. I just got done staying at a few other hotels and now I will be going back to Oxford tonight and if I ever need to in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I had to stay here for work, at 1st I was a little concern since I am an executive member for a chain hotels & normally stay in one of their hotels. But had to be close to a military base here & this hotels was the only one available- What a surprise!! :) Small,chic, clean & the service was awesome. I was treated better than an executive member at the big chain hotels & they have plenty to envy to this hotels. I very much recommend it!!! (you get free drink s & free breakfast if you are in the go all the time)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2013

The hotel is beautiful and clean and new. Great location across from the water with great views. The rooms are huge and everything was very nice. We went to the pool, hot tub, steam room and sauna and everything was good there. They give you two tickets per person to enjoy a complimentary drink at the bar so we went down around 9 pm. Now here is where it went downhill. We each ordered a bottle of beer, which by the way requires 2 tickets instead of 1, so only 1 drink per person instead of 2 (they do not say that when they give them to you and they don't notate it on the tickets). Got the beers and my hubby's tasted funny. We look and it was 3.5 years past the expiration date! I looked at mine and it was 3 months past the expiration date. At first we kind of shrugged it off and I looked up if you could get sick from this and generally (key word), the answer is no. So we figured oh well, they were free. Then we wanted to order some food. I walked up to the bar to ask for a menu and asked if we place our order up at the bar or if a waitress comes to our table because no one visited our table once since we sat down. I was told they come to us. So we looked over the menu and decided and waited. No one ever came. So I went up to the bar to order and was second in line. Once the person in front of me was done, the bartender woman (NOT Amber, the other one) didn't even bother looking at me and completely ignored me while she continued to do what she was doing. So I asked "Can I order some food?" and she turned around to look at the clock, obviously trying to see if I was too late to order - I wasn't. Then she turns around and says yeah, acting very rude. So I order and she was only half listening, making me wonder if she heard anything I said (she did and the order was right). We got our food and it tasted good. No complaint there. As we were eating, the whole beer thing started ticking me off more and more and I realized "this isn't right" and went to the front desk to ask if they knew they were serving expired beer. The manager went to check on things and Amber (waitress) came over to us and apologized for the beer (not the manager). She said although it was wrong, slightly expired beer was not harmful to us. I then explained that his was more than slightly expired and she was in shock that it had a 2010 expiration date. She began apologizing again and confessed that she was in charge of inventory and it was, in fact, her job to check those things. She comp'd us for the appetizers, so we appreciated that. We went back to our room for the evening and I started getting an awful headache. I can't say what it was from but I do rarely get headaches. We went to bed and about an hour later, all we could hear was footsteps above us and people slamming stuff in the hallway. Then about an hour after that, I started feeling extremely sick and overall had an awful night of sleep. Woke up to find out my hubby had the same thing - felt horribly sick all night and barely slept. We skipped breakfast that morning, even though we were looking forward to trying it. We stayed in bed until the absolute last minute where we had to start packing up and leave. We left about 20 minutes passed check out time (Hubby almost passed out in the bathroom). The maid was relatively rude to us because we were late. If she only knew the night we had, and why we had it, maybe she wouldn't have been that way. Overall, I really want to recommend this place, as it is nice, most of the employees were very nice and I am sure they normally don't serve expired products, but I don't know if I can. I don't think I will be staying here again. Every time I think about it, my stomach churns. I am not too happy I paid over $100 for this room just because I thought it was going to be above and beyond.

Room Tip: Get a bay view room and if possible, one on the top floor. You can hear everything above you.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2013

This hotel is nice, our room was huge it even had a sitting couch, we got a room with a balcony and the view of the bay. In the evening you get 2 drinks each -either wine or beer or soft drinks and they have an appetiziers that's include in your stay. The minute you walk the staff is wonderful and helpful. The breakfast is a full breakfast with omelets, bisquits & gravy, homemade potatoes, fruit, cereal, oatmeal, Danish's etc . it was wonderful! The hallways were nice and freshly painted, it is a very nice place. The night before we stayed at the other Oxford Inn just a block away what a MISTAKE! So we switched to this hotel and we were so glad we did, it is worth the price difference.

Room Tip: We got a room with a balcony in the back with a view of the bay very nice!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2013

The hotel staff, breakfast area, food, pool, steam room and the overall niceness of the hotel could not have been any better.

Let's not forget the view from our breakfast table.

This place made the 745 miles of driving over the weekend so much easier to manage.

If you are traveling for kids sports and need a great place, this is it.

Steve Lach Spokane, WA