“Excellent place to stay”

Oxford Suites Silverdale
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Silverdale
Greenville, North Carolina
“Excellent place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

This is the first time I have been to Silverdale, and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here at the Oxford Suites. The staff was excellent, from Anastasia, to Jeff who helped me set up my meeting room, to the restaurant staff (excellent rosemary chicken!), and the bar staff, it was all great. The room was very nice, I was on the second floor. I really liked the complimentary breakfast coupons and evening beer/wine coupons. I love the art work over the front desk in the lobby. And I visited Lisa Stirrett's Art Studio in the building right in front of the hotel. They were having a class the week I was there, and I took the class one night. It was a nice activity which made my stay even more enjoyable. I can't say enough. I would definitely come back here.

Room Tip: There is a back side with water views. That would be nicer than the front parking lot. But, I don...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

I think I can easily say that this is the best place to stay in Silverdale. I have now stayed here and the Best Western (which was also very good and more affordable). I will say the things that make this place stand out are the two free alcoholic drinks you get downstairs each night. In the evenings you also get free soup and salad. I also really loved the tubs in the rooms (I'd say bigger than the average tub and perfect for soaking in). The staff was extremely friendly and the rooms were updated and clean. We definitely enjoyed our stay here.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

The "other place" across th strew use to be king of the kill. Today it is definitely the Oxford!
From the moment you enter beautiful eat that corrected lobby you are made to feel welcome and at home. There is no arguing screaming shouting or other trauma found the other nearby hotels You can tell this is a very upscale place where drug use is not tolerated The evening social was wonderful, we found like-minded people. The room was clean warm quiet the bed was comfortable I don't know what else positive to say about the Oxford!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Any! I would stay away from the busy road on the north end.
Hampstead, NH
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

As I've come to expect the Oxford Suites in Silverdale, WA is quite hospitable. You can tell that Elyse does a great job of teaching customer skills to her staff. Everyone from Paige at the front desk to Ruby in the kitchen are polite, smile, and are helpful. It's a comfortable and affordable place to stay when away from home.

Room Tip: Rooms on the Bay side offer a good view of the water.
1 Thank DexterHodgeman
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

This is the best place to stay in Silverdale I've found. Easy access to Naval Base Kitsap from here. Good location near restaurants, some in walking distance. Also has an onsite restaurant for those rainy days.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
mcminnville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

We went to Silverdale for business and this is the third year in a row that we have stayed there. Best hotel in town, rooms overlook the water, great accommodations, complimentary wine or beer, complimentary "full deal" breakfast. And an excellent price.

1 Thank c o
san diego
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

We had several choices of Hotels in the area and surrounding towns. We took a gamble on the Oxford Suites and we got lucky. This is the Hotel you will come back to on every visit. No need to shop around. The front desk staff was always eager to assist us and housekeeping did a fantastic job everyday. (I was very impressed with our room staff and the cleanliness of our room on the 4th floor) The Hotel provided us with complementary Drink coupons and Breakfast vouchers at check in and the cafe is clean and provides a great view of the bay. Speaking of the bay... If you have a choice, I would suggest booking a bay side room. Not only for the view but also the quite. The front of the hotel faces the main street in Silverdale and I would suspect it could be noisy with traffic. Additionally the bay view rooms have a balcony and the front rooms don't, just an added feature to sit out in the warm sun and to read or enjoy a drink. Overall our stay was great. We couldn't find anything wrong, not that we looked but nothing came to our attention.

Room Tip: Bay side room for the view and balcony. Book a 4th floor room and it will be very quite.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank InSanDiego
Also consider these accommodations in or near Silverdale
Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton
Baymont Inn & Suites Bremerton WA
BEST WESTERN PLUS Bainbridge Island Suites
BEST WESTERN PLUS Bainbridge Isl...
#1 of 5 in Bainbridge Island
Flagship Inn
Flagship Inn
#3 of 8 in Bremerton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton

Been to Oxford Suites Silverdale? Share your experiences!