This is the first time I have been to Silverdale, and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here at the Oxford Suites. The staff was excellent, from Anastasia, to Jeff who helped me set up my meeting room, to the restaurant staff (excellent rosemary chicken!), and the bar staff, it was all great. The room was very nice, I was on the second floor. I really liked the complimentary breakfast coupons and evening beer/wine coupons. I love the art work over the front desk in the lobby. And I visited Lisa Stirrett's Art Studio in the building right in front of the hotel. They were having a class the week I was there, and I took the class one night. It was a nice activity which made my stay even more enjoyable. I can't say enough. I would definitely come back here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Located on the shores of Dyes Inlet, enjoy easy access to Waterfront Park and Kitsap Mall. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Indoor Pool, Spa, Sauna, Steam Room & Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oxford Suites Silverdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Silverdale Hotel Silverdale
- Oxford Hotel Silverdale
- Oxford Suites Silverdale Washington