“Beautiful Room!!”

Oxford Suites Silverdale
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Silverdale
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The room was absolutely gorgeous and the bed was really comfortable!! However, there was hardly enough light anywhere to see to read or to apply make-up in the bathroom. The bathtub was this really pretty shape, but it was almost impossible to get in and out of if you happen to not be an olympic athlete or young anymore. All of the bathroom amenitites, such as shampoo, conditioner, and body wash/soap, were all in dispensers attached to the wall high above the tub on the wall where you had to reach across the tub to access them, which would be fine if you were in the tub and taking a shower. However, if you wanted to take a bath, that was extremely awkward and not really even reasonable. Someone didn't think that layout all the way through!!! So, everything was really pretty, but function was pretty much zero!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Nice, professional & helpful employees. Beautifully well-furnished modern rooms & decor. Excellent location by shopping. Peaceful in a nice setting by water. Scenic walkway by it. Nice free breakfast buffet w/choices of plenty of healthy eating choices, along w/traditional food. Reasonable price for rooms.

Room Tip: Pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room and gym are on lower floor. More convenient for children if you boo...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I wrote a pretty bad review last year and I am here to write a new one. We came back to Oxford a couple months after our bad experience and had to stay for 3 weeks while our house was being worked on. This time everything was fantastic. Really nothing to complain about, except for some loud neighbors on a couple nights. The hotel staff was very polite, ready to help and made the stay a better experience. Everything was clean, as usual and the location is awesome. Loved having a water-view room with the little balcony. I would definitely recommend staying here, as you are getting your bang for your buck.

Room Tip: Top floor, water-view with balcony is best. There tends to be construction going on a lot on the roa...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
WesternTrvlr, Manager at Oxford Suites Silverdale, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to update your review. We are very thankful that you chose to come back and stay with us again. We hope to serve your lodging needs again in the very near future!

Reviewed 7 May 2014

This was our first experience with the Oxford Suites chain of hotels. Note of caution: there is another Oxford hotel on Silverdale Way but this one is the place to stay. From check in to check out, the staff was professional, friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and large with a comfortable bed, refrigerator, coffee maker, desk, great showerhead, balcony that overlooked part of the Dyes Inlet. The location was perfect for our day trips to Port Orchard, Sequim, Port Angeles, Bainbridge Island, Winslow, and the Bloedel Reserve. Within a half mile of the hotel is a mall and several restaurants. The Oxford Suites breakfast is super great and included in the price of the room. The reason I did not give the hotel and our room an excellent rating is because the covering on the door to the balcony allowed too much light into the room early in the morning.

Room Tip: Top floor overlooking Dyes Inlet, away from the elevator
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2014

This is the first time I have been to Silverdale, and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here at the Oxford Suites. The staff was excellent, from Anastasia, to Jeff who helped me set up my meeting room, to the restaurant staff (excellent rosemary chicken!), and the bar staff, it was all great. The room was very nice, I was on the second floor. I really liked the complimentary breakfast coupons and evening beer/wine coupons. I love the art work over the front desk in the lobby. And I visited Lisa Stirrett's Art Studio in the building right in front of the hotel. They were having a class the week I was there, and I took the class one night. It was a nice activity which made my stay even more enjoyable. I can't say enough. I would definitely come back here.

Room Tip: There is a back side with water views. That would be nicer than the front parking lot. But, I don...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I think I can easily say that this is the best place to stay in Silverdale. I have now stayed here and the Best Western (which was also very good and more affordable). I will say the things that make this place stand out are the two free alcoholic drinks you get downstairs each night. In the evenings you also get free soup and salad. I also really loved the tubs in the rooms (I'd say bigger than the average tub and perfect for soaking in). The staff was extremely friendly and the rooms were updated and clean. We definitely enjoyed our stay here.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Silverdale
Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel
Poulsbo Inn
Poulsbo Inn
#2 of 2 in Poulsbo
Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton

Been to Oxford Suites Silverdale? Share your experiences!