Spent just a few extra bucks and got the room with the bay view. Really enjoyed sitting on the balcony and watching the activity on the bay. This hotel must be popular with meeting groups. We saw several different groups scheduled to meet the two days that we were there. The hotel has 4 floors and 1 elevator, a covered drive thru, and automatic doors. Enter the hotel to a somewhat small lobby with some seating; however, there is more seating beyond the lobby in the bistro and breakfast areas. Some of the seating is comfortable chairs around the fireplace. One reason that we selected this hotel is for PM food as well as AM food. We were a little disappointed that the PM food was just soup and salad. You were given complimentary beverages with the PM food. Had a bistro where you could order more food and beverage at your cost. There was one computer in the business center that was on one side of the lobby. Fitness center had 7 machines. Get fit!!!! Had an indoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, and a Jacuzzi. Had a laundry and 1-day dry cleaning. Enjoy coffee/tea 24/7. Loved the stonework throughout the hotel.
Brightly lit hallway to the room. Had a comfortable king bed with microwave, fridge, flat screen HDTV with good channel lineup, desk with arm chair, 2 night stands with lamps, drawer storage, iron and ironing board, clock radio, and a padded chaise lounge chair.
The bathroom was all in one with a shower/tub combo. Only gels were provided, no soap. Had nice vanity space with a round mirror. Only 1 towel ring. Hair dryer available.
Really enjoyed the breakfast. Real dinnerware and silverware!!!! Really liked the fresh fruit cut-ups. Good variety--2 types of sausage, scrambled eggs, omelet, French toast, potatoes, cereals, pastries, juices, bagels, yogurt, and coffee and tea.
Enjoyed the conversation with the very helpful staff.
Would return to this beautiful hotel set on a great location in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Located on the shores of Dyes Inlet, enjoy easy access to Waterfront Park and Kitsap Mall. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Indoor Pool, Spa, Sauna, Steam Room & Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Oxford Suites Silverdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Silverdale Hotel Silverdale
- Oxford Hotel Silverdale
- Oxford Suites Silverdale Washington