“Awesome sandwiches”

Monica's Waterfront Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #10 of 136 Restaurants in Silverdale
Price range: US$2 - US$11
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I think they make the best sandwiches on the peninsula. Their loaves of bread and muffins are great too. I am not a fan of much else that they make though. Been going to this establishment for about 20 years. I read other reviews about "that bakery on Callow" being better. You mean McGavin's? I would agree that McGavin's makes better pastries, and of course their pink champagne cake is Ahhh-mazing! People actually order those and have them shipped across the country.

Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

What a great little bakery by the waterfront, super cute inside lots of seating outdoors, inside first and second level. I had the meatloaf sandwich, it was good but the best part was the homemade bread it came on. I also tried a slice of their key lime pie, best key lime I've had outside of Florida. I took home fresh baked cookies for the family, the butterscotch rangers were a big hit. Next time I think I'll try their homemade soups which looked wonderful. Definitely a hidden gem in the heart of Silverdale.

Reviewed 15 June 2013

Monica's is owned by Mark and Monica! The attention to detail, the freshest local ingredients, and the love that goes into their food is abundant! It is clear they set out to make a special place and they have succeeded. They sell out of almost everything so go early! They serve heavenly Quiche, delicious sandwiches and their cookies…..let's just say it is easy to eat more than you share!! Easy access off of Hwy 3. Directly across from the Silverdale waterfront park so bring your picnic basket and fill up on treats then stroll across to the park enjoy the setting!

Reviewed 17 March 2013

We've been loyal customers at Monica's since we moved here a few years ago and discovered their OH SO GOOD Quiches. They are simply divine, the duck egg ones are a must have. The baked goods are highly addictive, especially several of the scones and cakes. We always have a tough time picking just one or two items here. Love the yummy sandwiches as well. This is a great local business and we're very lucky to have it. The owners and staff are just wonderful. We've never been disappointed and keep coming back for more. =) Our family and friends love it here too and can't wait to stop there as soon as they come into town!!!!

Reviewed 8 October 2012

Recently went here due to the recommendations from tripadvisor reviewers while we were visiting Silverdale. Small quaint little place right near the waterfront area. I got the dilled Chicken salad 1/2 sandwich with a half serving of the greek salad. The portions were generous and the food good, not great but good. I found the chicken salad heavy on mayo and veggies and not alot of chicken. I did think that the prices were a high and was also a bit turned off that there were flies flying around in the area that they prepared the food. Even though it was a warm fall day and the doors were open, that shouldn't be happening in a restaurant. However, I do have to say that there was a consistent line there during lunch so it seems like a popular place. Don't think I'd visit again but was it was a nice lunch.