“Don't Bother.”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Chinese
Port Angeles, Washington
“Don't Bother.”
Reviewed 13 July 2012

My husband and I chose this based on its other glowing reviews. He hadn't been to a Mongolian BBQ style restaurant in years so for our night out, we chose this one. When we arrived, he had his doubts, but I talked him into giving it a shot -- big mistake. The waitress literally threw tea and water on the table and asked what type of soup we wanted as she walked away. Then when we went up to the BBQ, the meats were frozen shavings curved on themselves, the veggies were dried out, and the sauces were all watered out. We should have walked out then, but again, I tried to be a champ. We made our bowls with these ingredients. The cook put them on the grill and then dumped a bunch of water on them, presumably to steam the food back into life. It washed away any flavor that may have lingered in the watery sauces and left the entire bowl of meat tough like shoe leather. I tried putting soy sauce on it at the table, but that didn't improve the texture, appearance or really the flavor. The soup came and was gummy, the dumplings tasted like feet and the "fried rice" was cold. We got up after two bites but were still charged for the entire meal even after trying to explain it to the waitress and other staff (manager?). It was clear that they didn't care about quality of service or food. Just skip it and go to one of the well established chains in the area where you know you will have reliable food.

• Visited July 2012
4 Thank JoeWen M

Lakebay, Washington
“Pretty Good”
Reviewed 19 May 2012

I've been coming here on and off for years and for some reason i've never written a review until now, lol. They're food is quite good whether you are ordering off the menu or doing the BBQ. The BBQ is quite fun because you can pick all the food you want and the sauces and they cook it right in front of you. If you're ordering off the menu I recommend the General Tso's Chicken, it rocks!!! The staff is always very friendly and the prices aren't horrible. I recommend trying them out if you're in the area.

Visited October 2011
2 Thank StormySkySeattle
Silverdale
“Always awesome!”
Reviewed 17 November 2011

My family eats here regularly. It is always delicious and the veggies are always fresh. The mongolian bbq is not like any others I have been to. I love that you create your own mix of meats, veggies and sauces, not having to pick just one. For all-you-can-eat, the price is very fair.

• Visited October 2011
Poway, CA
“One of the best Mongolian BBQ's anywhere!”
Reviewed 28 August 2011

I often choose Mongolian BBQ's while on travel, and very few are this good. Why? 1. The ingredients are all very fresh. No limp greens seen anywhere. 2. They let YOU do your own bowl. I detest Mongolian BBQ places that try to take control of your food and sauce proportions. 3. Prices are very fair (low). 4. The place is very clean. Too many Mongolian BBQ's are rather dirty, neglcted places. Not this one. 5. Side dishes ae VERY good, and if you don't want the BBQ, the other menu items are very good as well. A very reliable restaurant, that I've patronized for over 25 years.

• Visited July 2011
Bremerton, Washington
“A fun family restaurant, especially if you have growing teenage boys who eat a lot!”
Reviewed 20 August 2010

This was a family favorite when our three boys were still living at home. The BBQ is all you can eat and very tasty.