We used to be regular customers and ate there at least once a week. Although it was not the best Chinese food we had ever had, it was better than other Chinese restaurants in Silverdale. Then one day we had some food delivered to our home. I portioned out food for myself and my husband and when my husband took his second bite of fried rice, he stopped chewing and pulled a band-aid of his mouth! It looked like it had been wrapped around a finger. I'm thinking it probably slipped off a cook's finger while he was preparing food. I immediately called the restaurant and was stunned when they didn't believe me. I then took the band-aid physically to the restaurant to show them and the waitress became very defensive saying that no one in the back had band-aids on. Well, they have lost a steady customer for good and gotten bad word of mouth to boot. My husband is Navy and is often asked which restaurants are good to eat at in Silverdale. We now tell people where not to eat at. I probably should have contacted the health department.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.