“A fun family restaurant, especially if you have growing teenage boys who eat a lot!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Golden Grill Mongolian BBQ

Golden Grill Mongolian BBQ
Ranked #35 of 132 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Barbecue, Mongolian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Bremerton, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2010

This was a family favorite when our three boys were still living at home. The BBQ is all you can eat and very tasty.

Borneo
“My parents in law took me here and I love...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2010

My parents in law took me here and I love the food, bbq pork, wonton soup and their egg fuyung was best

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“I love it here! BEST Chinese food I've...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2010

I love it here! BEST Chinese food I've ever had and woderful service!!!! I always order delivery and togo and the staff is always friendly!

Washington
“Found a used band-aid in the fried rice, YUCK!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2009

We used to be regular customers and ate there at least once a week. Although it was not the best Chinese food we had ever had, it was better than other Chinese restaurants in Silverdale. Then one day we had some food delivered to our home. I portioned out food for myself and my husband and when my husband took his second bite of fried rice, he stopped chewing and pulled a band-aid of his mouth! It looked like it had been wrapped around a finger. I'm thinking it probably slipped off a cook's finger while he was preparing food. I immediately called the restaurant and was stunned when they didn't believe me. I then took the band-aid physically to the restaurant to show them and the waitress became very defensive saying that no one in the back had band-aids on. Well, they have lost a steady customer for good and gotten bad word of mouth to boot. My husband is Navy and is often asked which restaurants are good to eat at in Silverdale. We now tell people where not to eat at. I probably should have contacted the health department.

silverdale
“Great Mongolian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2009

This is my favorite mongolian in town. I love the rice that comes with it and the bread pastry (not sure what it is called). I think what makes the food so good is the crunchy noodles that you stir fry it with. My only problem is that the service is slow bringing you your check. So we don't go if we are in a hurry.

• 3 of 5 bubbles