“A staple in our house”

Chung's Teriyaki
Ranked #14 of 137 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 20 July 2012

We go to Chungs often on our way home from the YMCA. Good food, fast service and the drive-up service is great. I always order mine with no rice and extra veggies and they just take care of it.

Reviewed 19 May 2012

They have the best Teriyaki i've ever had, and I'm not a huge fan of Teriyaki but there's is amazing!!!! You even have to get it with the salad, generally the salads at these kind of places is gross but theres is different it has noodles and stuff and is just so good. Everything is fresh and the people are nice. It's also really convenient that they have a drive through, because they're rather busy. If you like Teriyaki even just a little bit you must go, they are so worth it.

Reviewed 24 May 2010

My family came here for dinner 5/13/2010. There were 6 of us. I've never been to a Chung's before and wasn't quite sure what to make of the place. Fast food or no? I guess the counter service is for takeout. We had a waitress who took our order, brought our drinks, delivered our order and even processed a cc to pay for the meal. So I guess it's not fast food. The thing is, it looks like it is.

Anyway, the food is pretty good. Nothing outstanding, just ok. Everything tasted like it's supposed to. My husband's seafood pho was HUGE. I really liked my chicken teriyaki. Those who ordered fried rice couldn't finish it all and had to take it home. Everyone enjoyed their meal.

Service was prompt, portions were generous and overall, the food was pretty good. Would definitely come back again.

Reviewed 31 March 2009

I live in Port Angeles and 2 to 3 times a month I go to this restaurant to have their teriyaki and it is great food. I have been to other teriyaki restaurants and doesn't even come close. And service is fast and friendly. From the time you place your order to the time you get your food is 10 minutes at the most. And it is decent price for the amount food you get. And you get a lot of food.