“Chungs Teriyaki - Silverdale WA”
Review of Chung's Teriyaki

Chung's Teriyaki
Ranked #18 of 132 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Bremerton, Washington
“Chungs Teriyaki - Silverdale WA”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

First class cuisine and service.
Dine in, Take Out or Drive Thru.
Their Weekly Special, the Chicken Teriyaki, is the best I've had anywhere.

• Visited November 2012

Hansville
“Close, But No Banana”
Reviewed 24 August 2012

I would have given this take out three stars if it weren't for the slightly sub par quality of their namesake dish, teriyaki. While it is certainly edible, the quality of the meats is not good and the sauce is quite unremarkable. Sometimes there is an odd, "reconstituted" taste to their beef and pork, probably a sign of cheap cuts.
Oddly, the Po soups are much better and would rate three stars in my book. The service and food prep is fast. I still occassionally pick up something to take out when I'm in a hurry and am looking for sustainance, not delight.

• Visited August 2012
Poulsbo, Washington, United States
“A staple in our house”
Reviewed 20 July 2012

We go to Chungs often on our way home from the YMCA. Good food, fast service and the drive-up service is great. I always order mine with no rice and extra veggies and they just take care of it.

• Visited July 2012
Lakebay, Washington
“YUMMY!!!”
Reviewed 19 May 2012

They have the best Teriyaki i've ever had, and I'm not a huge fan of Teriyaki but there's is amazing!!!! You even have to get it with the salad, generally the salads at these kind of places is gross but theres is different it has noodles and stuff and is just so good. Everything is fresh and the people are nice. It's also really convenient that they have a drive through, because they're rather busy. If you like Teriyaki even just a little bit you must go, they are so worth it.

Visited December 2011
North Carolina
“Very good teriyaki”
Reviewed 24 May 2010

My family came here for dinner 5/13/2010. There were 6 of us. I've never been to a Chung's before and wasn't quite sure what to make of the place. Fast food or no? I guess the counter service is for takeout. We had a waitress who took our order, brought our drinks, delivered our order and even processed a cc to pay for the meal. So I guess it's not fast food. The thing is, it looks like it is.

Anyway, the food is pretty good. Nothing outstanding, just ok. Everything tasted like it's supposed to. My husband's seafood pho was HUGE. I really liked my chicken teriyaki. Those who ordered fried rice couldn't finish it all and had to take it home. Everyone enjoyed their meal.

Service was prompt, portions were generous and overall, the food was pretty good. Would definitely come back again.