“American version of Asian food”
Review of Chung's Teriyaki

Chung's Teriyaki
Ranked #17 of 134 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 5 April 2014

What can I say? The food was ... okay. Nothing to write home about and nothing that would make me want to return back. I had the pho - it was nothing out of the ordinary. The service was extremely quick but no one came back to pick up our dishes while we talked or asked us if we wanted more tea. More like a fast-food place where you can get a quick meal; they also have take-out.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Warm, Friendly people with good variety of food. Well prepared and quit large proportions. Excellent taste.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

Bambridge Island, Washington is a lovely spot to visit in the Pacific Northwest. Visitors can drive overland to reach it, but for great views of Seattle and Puget Sound.

When stopping in Silverdale, if in need of a quick meal, but wanting to slow down enough that a Clif Bar or fast food is not in your plans, stop at Chung's Teriyaki. Like many Asian eateries, patrons can eat in, take out, and even order drive-thru. I have eaten in the dining room several times.

The wait staff is friendly and efficient. Drinks are refilled and plates are cleared quickly, yet it is clear that patrons can take their time...no pressure to turn the tables over.

I recommend the eggrolls, spring rolls, and the teriyaki dishes. Last time I tried a small bowl of steak pho. It was great.

Chung's receives high marks because of good food, good service, to include the ability to drive-thru, take out, or dine in. Chung's is delicious and convenient.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

The special included enough rice vegetables, and chicken for two seniors. It was really good, and the egg rooks were wonderful!

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Chicken, beef, or pork with stir fried veggies over rice. My that's nice.

It's getting greasy as the store ages.